+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Not watching

Not watching

I have decided not to watch this season but will read the recaps (thanks to the recappers). The Rosie/Trump thing (I am not on either side) has made me sick of both of them (also not watching the View ). Anyone else not watching?

I'd like to say I won't watch it, because it was such a waste of time last season, but I'll probably get sucked into it.

I guess it depends on what else is on TV that night.

FORT Newbie
    I think I'm going to watch. I liked season 5
    Last edited by Ivy Leung; 01-06-2007 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2195901;
    I'd like to say I won't watch it, because it was such a waste of time last season, but I'll probably get sucked into it.

I guess it depends on what else is on TV that night.
    It's up against Desperate Housewives so I imagine his ratings will take another hit.

I can't decide whether to watch or not.
    Trump is such an ass-hat and the show has long since ceased to be compelling viewing for me.
    The whole fued with Rosie isn't persuading me to watch either considering how ridiculously I feel he's behaving.
    He's goes off on one with Meredith Viera for mentioning it, then when he goes on Lettterman and Dave asks him how his holidays went he instantly mentions the Rosie fued and calls her a degenerate.
    I guess he only wants to talk about it when he wants to talk about it.
    Pompous old windbag.

FORT Fogey
    His kids as THE judges? Gimme a break!

Not watching.

This show has sucked for the last three seasons at least but I still watched it and kept complaining about how much it sucked, so I hardly doubt I'd be able to stay away when the show is just such a sitting duck for ridicule. It's fairly good comedy, in a low IQ sort of way, and I've been watching it as such for a long time now.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I really did love the first season. But after season 2 I have only been tuning into the boardrooms just to watch George and Caroline. Now that they're both gone I doubt that I'll watch. Unless nothing else is on. I do like DH's though so looks like no love for the Donald from me.

Didn't he have his fued with Martha when the last season was getting ready to start? I wish he'd find a better advertising ploy. Sex tape worked for Paris.

Even if you leave out all of the Trump/Rosie junk, the premise of this season's show is hokey. Living in tents if they lose? I may watch one to see what it's about but probably not the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2196782;

Didn't he have his fued with Martha when the last season was getting ready to start? I wish he'd find a better advertising ploy. Sex tape worked for Paris.
    Don't give him any ideas, please.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Mr. Trump has shown himself to be a detestable boor. I elect not to support him with my time.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast