+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heidi - Season 6

Heidi - Season 6

JOB: Sales Manager
    HOME: Santa Monica, CA

Biography
    Heidi, 26, grew up in the small farming community of Unionville, Michigan. Developing a drive for success and an entrepreneurial spirit early on, she began modeling at age 13 and appeared in several national and international print and commercial ad campaigns. She attended the University of Michigan-Flint and Michigan State University before taking advantage of lucrative career opportunities in Los Angeles, California.

Heidi took on the challenge of working in the male-dominated aerospace industry, where she dramatically increased her company's sales, international brand awareness and marketing efforts. As a result, she was promoted to the position of national sales manager within one year. Achieving great success domestically, doubling both sales numbers and staff, she was again promoted to international sales manager and is currently in charge of business relations around the world.

In her spare time, Heidi enjoys camping, rock climbing, snowmobiling and traveling, as well as hanging out with friends and family.

Heidi states, "Because the Trump Organization has many dealings that cross geographic and cultural lines, my impressive record of winning new business relationships on a worldwide level makes me the ideal Apprentice."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 03:09 PM.

Quite impressive resume.

I fear that she will turn out to be another Rebecca and I dread that.

Right now, I'm picking her to be in the final three or four.

She reminds me of Andrea from last season. At least I think her name was Andrea.

K

FORT Fogey
    I've gotten nothing from this photo or description; I get no vibe at all on this one.

I'll just have to tune in and see if anything about her jumps out at me.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac;2198157;
    I've gotten nothing from this photo or description; I get no vibe at all on this one.

I'll just have to tune in and see if anything about her jumps out at me.
    Very competent, much better looking than this photo, and not afraid to step up to make things happen. I think Trump likes her, too.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I thought Heidi, from certain angles, looks kinda like Natasha Henstridge (from the alien movie Species)

Oh by the way, I'm new here! Hi all

So far I am rooting for her, she seems like a good leader and a smart person, she handles herself well.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

At least so far, she has started to redeem the dark history of the name "Heidi" on this show.

Also, as someone else said, she's MUCH better looking that her photo. I had Michelle pegged as the season hottie, pre-show, but its probably Heidi.

She also seems wicked smart. Unless the editing has been hiding something. Always a possibility.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast