Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alert: The Apprentice To Air Two Episodes Next Week

Alert: The Apprentice To Air Next Week At 10 PM

I was browsing NBC's website and it says that next week, The Apprentice will be on at 10 PM instead of 9 PM. Apparently, Deal Or No Deal is 2 hours next week. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

FORT Regular
    "No Deal" must of been the talk coming out of the boardroom when Trump asked to have his show in the 9PM timeslot for Monday night.

Thanks realityINXS, why is Deal or no Deal a 2-hour show on Monday?

FORT Fogey
    Someone must win the million.

I guess if they want ratings to go down, they'll shift the time slots around.. sometimes I almost think when a network wants the show to bomb, they just start moving around the time slot
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Oooh, thank you! DOND is one of my guilty pleasures (that everyone ribs me about at work, but I don't care!) and I get two hours of it? Fun!! They'll probably do so much advertising for Apprentice during the show that there'll be no way I'll forget to tape it (I go to bed around 10 during the week).

FORT Fogey
    Moving it to Monday was bad enough. Can't get much worse than 10 on a Monday. Between 7th Heaven and Prison Break, I'll be skipping the first hour of Deal or No Deal, though.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Sorry shayna's mom, but I can't stand Deal or No Deal. It's probably going to be a two hour episode because they're going to show more of the "mental agony" of deciding, and the hand hovering over the deal buzzer.

My reality show inner-clock is going to be all out of whack now that I have to wait an extra hour to see TA. It's still screwy because of the damned two week hiatus from Survivor.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I can't believe that show is still on. At least Monty Hall got through more than one contestant each week with the same schtick. Trump really has hit bottom with The Apprentice.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Thanks realityINXS, why is Deal or no Deal a 2-hour show on Monday?
    I think it has something to do with the ratings. The final basketball game for the college champiomship is on tonight from 9 to 11 pm EST. So many people are watching Deal or No Deal that they made it 2 hours long to cut into the first hour of the basketball game and then hopefully finish it off by having viewers stay and watch the Apprentice at 10pm.

If nothing else NBC will win the ratings war from 8pm to 9pm and 9pm to 10pm. If the game is going really one sided they may stay and watch Apprentice and win the 10pm to 11pm slot also.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast