+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I wasn't around Monday night, but of course that won't stop me from adding my 2 cents.

When trying to entice folks into purchasing cruise tickets, it's probably not a good idea to show a castaway in your commercial, thereby reminding viewers that boats do occasionally sink. You might just as well name your cruise ship "Titanic".

Lenny's idea was a bad one. Dan went with it anyway. It confused the executives and Trump hated it. Dan knew this but still didn't bring Lenny into the boardroom, opting instead for Lee, who really didn't appear to have contributed to the loss. The PM's really need to start reading Trump better. After the boardroom discussions, you'd have to be a moron not to know who The Donald expects you to bring back in.

At least he was right to bring Tarek in. A man with another bad idea that was accepted by Dan. Dan was the right guy to fire, but for a minute there I was holding my breath expecting Tarek to follow him. Tarek was already given his wake-up call last time, another visit to the boardroom will surely be his demise.

Nice to see Carolyn again. I miss her when she's not there.

Now, what the heck do we have to do to get rid of Andrea?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Now, what the heck do we have to do to get rid of Andrea?
    Maybe she'll self-implode from having such a big head It keeps getting bigger and bigger with each episode, so perhaps she can explode and get off of our screens.

Don't know why (tongue in cheek smiley) but Carly Simon's You're So Vain just starting playing in my head.

Hoping to see Andrea fired soon. How did she make her yooge fortune?

FORT Regular
    By connecting with her customers - kids.

Also does anyone know that CNBC reruns The Apprentice on Sundays I think? Something to check out.

+ Reply to Thread