+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Baby

I think Baron Von Trump is better Good thing they didn't call him Barren. Trump wouldn't get any grandkids from him. Congrats to them.
    -------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Has a New Barron To Contend With

NEW YORK (AP) - Donald Trump has a new apprentice. The billionaire developer announced Monday on national television that his wife, Melania Knauss Trump, had given birth 20 minutes earlier to a boy.

Donald and Melania Trump are the proud parents of Barron William Trump, born March 20, 2006.

``Everyone's perfect,'' Trump said in a telephone interview on MSNBC's ``Imus in the Morning.''

The boy has been named Barron William Trump, said Knauss Trump's spokeswoman, Courtney Houghton.

In a statement on her Web site, the new mom said the youngest Trump weighed in at 8 1/2 pounds and was 21 inches long.

``I continue to stay young, right? I produce children, I stay young,'' said the 59-year-old Trump. The baby is Trump's fifth child and his wife's first.

Knauss Trump, 35, was in labor for eight hours, said Trump.

Trump also called in to ``Live with Regis and Kelly'' on Monday. Regis Philbin and his wife, Joy, were Trump's guests at Florida club Mar-a-Lago on Saturday evening. They parted without realizing what was in store for Trump, who soon flew back to Melania in New York.

``When I left you, I had no news of this at all,'' Trump said, explaining the baby was over a week early.

The tycoon's first wife, Ivana Trump, is the mother of Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric, who are all in their 20s. Preteen Tiffany is the daughter of Trump's second wife, Marla Maples.

Calls to a Trump spokeswoman went unanswered Monday morning.

Knauss Trump is a Slovenian-born model who has appeared in numerous print ads and on the covers of Vogue and British GQ magazines. Trump's reality show ``The Apprentice,'' is in its fifth cycle.

The couple married in January 2005.
    Last edited by misskitty; 03-23-2006 at 04:38 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

"I think Baron Von Trump is better"

Please...Don't give him any ideas!! I can see it on Page Six already...!

Trump. The irony of Mother Destiny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12