+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lenny - Season 5

FORT Regular
    Yeah that must be it.

I missed next week's preview but this guy is my early fav. I loved the "not for long" comment at the end of last night's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    I missed next week's preview but this guy is my early fav. I loved the "not for long" comment at the end of last night's show.
    I like Lenny too! His "not for long" comment made me LOL. It's the only thing I can remember about the whole show. I hope he doesn't put his foot in his mouth and get fired early in the process. Somehow I think he'll be kept around for awhile because he makes for good tv. Also, why was Donald referring to him as "The Russian"? I think it's somewhat disrespectful that he didn't call him by his name.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

seanboy316
    Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    why was Donald referring to him as "The Russian"?
    Because he can.

Quote Originally Posted by seanboy316 View Post
    Because he can.

Well I know that. I still say it's inappropriate and somehow I think Lenny took offense to it.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Also, why was Donald referring to him as "The Russian"? I think it's somewhat disrespectful that he didn't call him by his name.
    I think he thought he was being cutesy. (But to most of the viewing public, he wasn't.)

The only "defense" I can imagine for that is that we only saw a few minutes of a boardroom that might have lasted 1-2 hours, so we don't know what jokes were made in that missing footage, that Trump could have been playing off of.

But we really don't know, and the editing really screwed up if that was the case.

Lenny is my favorite.

He seems to have put himself in a bad spot with Tarek, i hope he can get out of it.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    After watching him on last night's episode, he's definately my favorite this season.

He's a No BS type of guy and is not afraid to take charge when he sees the need. I agreed with him when he said that this the task was the EASIEST.
    I hate when people make more out of something simple.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    He's my favorite too. I'd much rather work with someone like him (straightforward and direct) than someone who beats around the bush and can't make decisions. Lenny has a good head on his shoulders.

Stupid Moose & Squirrel! Get down to Times Square, you stupid Moose & Squirrel!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread