+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finale at NYU's Skirball Center

Finale at NYU's Skirball Center

Hi

I read that the apprentice finale will be at the Skirball Center at NYU. I have tried their website, but the ticket information is not avalible yet. Depending on the price, I think it would be kind of fun going. Does anyone else want to go?

ETA: just saw the other thread on this: mods you can merge them if you want to.

Roz
    FORT Newbie

Tickets to Finale

Hi,

does any one know how to get tickets to the finale. I cant believe they don't make it easier to buy these. I looked on line and I cant find it any where.
    Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Does anyone else want to go?
    They couldn't pay me enough to make me want to go. Considering last season's fake finale fiasco, I'm not even so sure I want to watch the finale on tv. Probably would be less frustrating to just catch the bottom line of who was fired/hired here.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Did I hear correctly that this year's finale will be one hour? If so, that would be one major improvement right there...last year's marathon was horrendous!! I'm sure the TV execs heard channels switching all over America.

FORT Newbie
    Did you find tickets? I would be interested. Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Hi

I read that the apprentice finale will be at the Skirball Center at NYU. I have tried their website, but the ticket information is not avalible yet. Depending on the price, I think it would be kind of fun going. Does anyone else want to go?

ETA: just saw the other thread on this: mods you can merge them if you want to.

FORT Newbie
    Guys,

I'm pretty sure that you have to be a student or have connections at either NYU or with the show to get tickets. I'm a student at Stern currently, but I don't wanna go. I hated this season, and I'm starting to hate this school for rejecting my lil sis. Tickets were sold out as far as I know. Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread