+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by FringeFan
    It's possible that Kelly was sucking up, but it didn't seem like Trump was upset by his question.
    Exactly.

And in the end, that's all that counts.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah, I think the whole "debate" is all null and void anyway.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yeah, I think the whole "debate" is all null and void anyway.
    Amen.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Kelly bears an uncanny resemblance to Tony Goldwyn, the actor, don't you think? Mr. Goldwyn plays evil killers in both 'Ghost' and 'Kiss the Girls', if those roles ring any bells.

Not making any comparisons as to character, but they both have the same bone structure and pale blue eyes set a tad too close together that are kind of unsettling to look at.

That said, Kelly is my pick for the winner at this point in time. DT will probably find a reason to elimate a man who probably worked in Special Ops and knows how to disable an attacker with a thumb to the base of the spine. DT does not tolerate other alpha males in the picture--that's why he eliminated Bradford.

I am very impressed with Kelly's leadership, but not surprised given his military and business background. My son is an officer in the Air Force and it is all about leadership. Kelly may win and at this point, I think The Donald will be the winner if he does.

FORT Regular
    go in a van went to 2 dunkin doughuts bought 400 doughnuts and back in 20 minutes? Yeah that happened. Nice use of time.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    I think Krom and I are in agreement when we say Kelly is ugly.

Torley Wong sings a song! Torley Wong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    I think Krom and I are in agreement when we say Kelly is ugly.
    LOL, someone I know also called him "Kel-Magnon" like "Cro-Magnon"... LOL... not sure if I would refer to him as a Kelanderthal.

But seriously, I didn't really see a lot of him in the first week, but this week, I was really impressed with his decisions and he became a lot more likeable to me. I have to give him the thumbs up and while looks may be reflective of some of people's personalities (i.e. Pamela's harshness shows in her eyes and body language from what I can make out), it's not the whole package and I respect Kelly putting his military training to practical use in the business world.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Sgt. Caveman unimpressed me quickly with the whole way he ducked back in and put the stones to Donald with the charity thing in front of the cameras. Sure, it's an atom's worth of cash to Trump, but it's a HORRIBLE idea to put the boss in a position where he can't say no.
    I rewatched this part. He didn't slink back in; he asked quickly before everyone was out the door. Most of the male team was still in the board room and actively listening for Donald's response. It seem spontanious and genuine to me.

When would he have been able to ask this to Trump other than that very moment? I don't think it is fair to say that this guy was trying to get one past the ole' man just because there were cameras present. There are ALWAYS cameras present.

Torley Wong sings a song! Torley Wong's Avatar
    I'm not sure how unlikely Trump saying no to charity would be -- he is an ardent philanthropist, after all, and he's certainly no Scrooge when it comes to helping some people.

+ Reply to Thread