+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Trump finishes hosting Apprentice, who would make a suitable replacement?

justvisiting
    Trump is not going anywhere. Like it or not, he and his "aura"/persona make the show....along with his ego, hair, and uuuuuuuuuuuge paychecks.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-16-2004 at 05:30 PM.

AIWANNABE
    Martha-they meet her in jail

justvisiting
    Actually Trump has signed on for TWO more seasons. It was in the news today.

Trump "Saves" NBC
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-16-2004 at 10:10 PM.

I'd like to see a West Coast version, eventually. Maybe call it "The Dreammaker", and have it star either Jerry Bruckheimer or Harvey Weinstein.

I honestly would not be surprised to see Martha Stewart get a shot at a show like this once her prison time is up. It just screams of a FOX show waiting to happen.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

justvisiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I honestly would not be surprised to see Martha Stewart get a shot at a show like this once her prison time is up. It just screams of a FOX show waiting to happen.
    Hate to say it, but you could be right. (..........Joey Buttafucco...........John Wayne Bobbitt..........Tanya Harding.......) I doubt Martha would do it, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12