+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

  1. #41
    justvisiting
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    I don't think the point is whether or not it would be on TV. The point is that if Ereka, or any other person, had said that, it would have been caught on a mike somewhere and the producers and DT would have booted them! Then, the actual booting would be on TV for great ratings, so everyone would have "won." There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.
    Exactly. It would be a MAJOR coup for Trump and NBC to explain that they booted the person, and it would be a MAJOR defeat for the person who said such a thing - something that could possibly ruin her professional life. I just cannot see Trump and the network or even the other team members tolerating it at all. And yes, they would use the booting to their advantage.

    So one of these shows needs to point this out to Omarosa and ask her why she waited so long. Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes

  2. #42
    pleasant1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    I don't think the point is whether or not it would be on TV. The point is that if Ereka, or any other person, had said that, it would have been caught on a mike somewhere and the producers and DT would have booted them! Then, the actual booting would be on TV for great ratings, so everyone would have "won." There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.

    Perhaps... ? and in a Perfect World, Maybe.

  3. #43
    pleasant1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Exactly. It would be a MAJOR coup for Trump and NBC to explain that they booted the person, and it would be a MAJOR defeat for the person who said such a thing - something that could possibly ruin her professional life. I just cannot see Trump and the network or even the other teammembers tolerating it at all. And yes, they would use the booting to their advantage.

    So one of these shows needs to point this out to Omarosa and ask her why she waited so long. Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes
    I agree that she waited too long for it to be true. I just think that if it were true she would have started off saying that and not 5 or 6 talk shows later.

  4. #44
    misscrispy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes
    She wouldn't have mentioned it sooner because she has so much "class."

  5. #45
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    91
    Oh course Omarosa won't mention Ereka's name unless she wants Ereka to sue her lying @ss for slander. You have all the contestants, Donald Trump, and all the producers to back up Ereka. Omarosa definitely implied it, no doubt in my mind. Yeah, like I believe Omarosa is telling the truth and everyone else is lying because she is Black. Oh brother, give me a break.

  6. #46
    justvisiting
    Guest
    I'm not sure what to say or not say here. Looks like the "O" word is a no-no, the threads have been merged and locked, and we're allowed to read about "O" but not actually talk about her, even though the discussions about her were heavily populated.

  7. #47
    mrcorkles
    Guest
    I am so cynical, but I had a thought....

    What if these two were working together to create more drama to extend their 15 minutes to 45?

    Yeah. I'm putting the crack pipe down now.

  8. #48
    SpaceCase
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I am so cynical, but I had a thought....

    What if these two were working together to create more drama to extend their 15 minutes to 45?

    Yeah. I'm putting the crack pipe down now.
    mrcorkles! I had the same thought myself!

  9. #49
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,006
    You might not be far off mrcorkles. I don't think the women worked together to 'hatch a plan' but they are smart opportunists, each rebuttal created another opportunity for the other one to chime in. I doubt that it was planned, but heck is sure is working out well for them isn't it?
    No one can stop talking about them.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  10. #50
    Choo-choo train. Citizen Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    By the beach mon!
    Posts
    1,172
    Well, obviously someone is lying here. I say it's Omarosa. Just my gut feeling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.