+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who will be fired next (Episode 3/11)?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by magickat
    A good way to figure out early on who is getting fired is this: when they are getting ready to go to commercial, they usually do 3 cut shots of people.... the camera will close in on 3 different people and then we see an Ajax commercial or a McyDees ad. The last one it closes in on before NBC cuts to an advertisement has most always been the person to get canned. Another way to tell is when they spend a LOT of time showing interviews with one particular person, especially when they show interviews of that person b*tching about another person. When that happens, you know that person is going home. (Meaning the b*tching person is going home.. not the one being b*tched about)

Donald Trump was interviewed on a radio station near my house this morning (I live in NY) and the DJ asked "What do your current employees who have been with you for so long think about someone coming in and being their boss by winning it on T.V?" to which Trump replied, "My staff is great, and those who don't think it's a good idea will learn to think it is. They will learn to like him"

Hmmmm.... thought this wasn't yet decided.

The DJ said, "Well do you already have a winner?"

And Trump said "No... no.. the last episode is live, they will learn to like him or HER"

Whats up with that Trump. If Omoroso hear that broadcast, then I smell yet another lawsuit coming on.....

Wellllllll folks,

The only person I can see daring to cross Carolyn is KATRINA. Although granted, she may not be the one to get fired.

I don't think Nick would do it - he was too pumped after his private meeting with Trump.

Kwame - not in his makeup. He takes his lumps and moves on.
    Bill - ummmm. Maybe. But a longshot.
    Troy - NEVER.
    Heidi - She knows she is on thin ice....I really can't see her disrespecting Carolyn.
    Amy - No way.

Sure, I might be wrong. But I really don't think so.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Wellllllll folks,

The only person I can see daring to cross Carolyn is KATRINA. Although granted, she may not be the one to get fired.

I don't think Nick would do it - he was too pumped after his private meeting with Trump.

Kwame - not in his makeup. He takes his lumps and moves on.
    Bill - ummmm. Maybe. But a longshot.
    Troy - NEVER.
    Heidi - She knows she is on thin ice....I really can't see her disrespecting Carolyn.
    Amy - No way.

Sure, I might be wrong. But I really don't think so.
    Remember also... Carolyn says, "I haven't seen anything out of you".. or something like that. But basically that this person hasn't done anything.
    Whether I agree with DTrump's assessments or not...here's who I think DTrump has perceived as "done something"..

Nick, Troy, Heidi, Amy.

So..with this flimsy analogy of mine... I think it's between Kwame, Katrina and Bill.

If I had to make a final "who'll be fired" call..I'd agree and say that it's Katrina.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Gawd, I hope it's Nick. I cant stand that little smirk, when, after whining about how great he is, someone else gets booted.

I hope Katrina stays. She's really cute, and that's enough for me to hire her!

damn, my boy Kwame getting fired tonite

wonder what the task is?

Trump always gives away a clue of who gets fired at the beginning of the show when he says his little proverb after the 1st commercial break

FORT Regular
    I think Bill crosses Carolyn, but Nick gets fired.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    damn, my boy Kwame getting fired tonite

wonder what the task is?

Trump always gives away a clue of who gets fired at the beginning of the show when he says his little proverb after the 1st commercial break
    I would argue this point with you, but I haven't seen the episode yet! PST here...so a few more hours...
    the little "proverb" could apply the anyone on the losing team though..??
    (ps....hope its not kwame either)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345