+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little Suitcases

My guess is that the suitcases are empty decoys. On Monster House, we were supposed to move into the RV the night before the shoot, but were told to keep one ceremonial bag a piece for the "walk to the RV" part they show in the beginning. So, it looked like we were heading out of the house with one little bag each, but reality was nothing like that. I would be very surprised if the Apprentice's suitcases had anything in them.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    I have an idea for Apprentice 2. When The Donald says "you're fired", he presses a button on the table and a trap door under the loser opens up.
    Litteraly Laughing Out Loud!!!!!!!!

My guess is that the suitcases are empty decoys.
    My housemates and I have been discussing this topic for weeks. We definitely agree with MalibuPam. Those suitcases are way too small to pack all that stuff in.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    HA! Guess what??? They're pulling around FULL SIZE SUITCASES NOW!! How funny... Did anyone else notice last night?

I swear..someone is guaging the online chats.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yeah I saw that too....But they're STILL not big enough for a 6-13 week stint! On my honeymoon I packed a full-size suitcase to the brim...and that was just one week of trekking around in the midwest...no business suits or anything!

But I do think it's funny that the suitcases are getting bigger..."NOOOOO THEY'RE GROOOOOWWWING...." Sorry I'm thinking of every bad science fiction movie ever made.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgrl
    Yeah I saw that too....But they're STILL not big enough for a 6-13 week stint! On my honeymoon I packed a full-size suitcase to the brim...and that was just one week of trekking around in the midwest...no business suits or anything!

But I do think it's funny that the suitcases are getting bigger..."NOOOOO THEY'RE GROOOOOWWWING...." Sorry I'm thinking of every bad science fiction movie ever made.
    Yeah..seriously. Going to Lake Tahoe for a weekend soon...I unpacked 3 suitcases for two of us.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was wrong before thinking that those suitcases should have been used for the littles groom....now I think that "The Littlest Groom" cast are being moved around IN those suitcases

After last night, I can understand how Omarosa could get her gear in the little suitcase. Did you see the length of that skirt she wore to the boardroom? That scrap wouldn't take up much room. Left plenty for the evening dress, confessional rig she wore to smurk in. (She may not be smurking now.)

the lite baggage does seem conspicious....When Omarosa was fires, I sure she needed a moving truck just to get her bad karma out of the building....

FORT Newbie
    I actually know one of the remaining contestants, and I had this same question. I was told that they pack an overnight bag that they take with them to the boardroom (and to the street if they get the boot). They then go back to the suite the next day while everyone is gone to get the rest of their stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast