+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Apprentice: 1/15 Episode - The Power of Pointy Things

thanks realityluver..saw your post in Omarosa's thread..its gettin' ugly in there!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Fogey
    Bill, awesome job on the recap!

You know, when Jason was talking about not talking to the boss and no one agreed, I said to my brother,"If this doesn't work, he's going home," and guess what? It didn't work and he did go home. I really think Sam is an idiot though. The guys should be a laugh with him as the leader.

But yeah, I really liked your recap, don't let Wayner tell ya any different, although I am sure he's a great recapper too!

Thanks for an entertaining and insightful recap, Bill.
    Hey Sam, David is not dead, it’s okay buddy; he only went to the big garbage bin of Trump rejections in the sky. He can say hi to Marla and Ivana while he is there.
    Donnie immediately launches into every single cliché I have had the pleasure of hearing in the past, including the classic, “think outside the box”. The only thing missing was a reference to paradigms and post it notes.
    I suppose the best way to sum it up would be to say that Tammy apparently has one thing on her mind lately, and it is a growth business.
    Heidi took that as an invitation to get up on the table and go for the even more sexual route. I shutter to think what might have happened if there were brass pole nearby.
    His body language and inflection scream out “Jason is a big loser, now boot him so I can get back to sucking up to you properly Mr. Trump sir!”

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Bill are you really theDonald ?

Naw I've seen pics , and you have way better hair. Also you aren't a doofus.
    Thanks for a great recap and some excellent insight. When Wayner returns from Macho Grande, I'm sure he'll be pleased at how well you pinch hit for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Now many have claimed that Wayner was in this episode as the pilot in the cockpit of the Marquis Jet, but that is just crazy talk, Wayner hasn’t flown a plane since that day over Macho Grande.

Great job, Bill!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    The battle lines are drawn. Omarosa and Ereka eye each other warily. They are both veterans, with many victories under their belts before this match. Neither will back down. It is like a scene from Highlander… “there can be only one!” I grab some popcorn, this could be a 12 rounder.

Dude, Where’s My Jet?

Given an advertising job at hand, they turn to Jason, who says he was worked in the field. I am not sure if hawking beef stick for Hickory Farms in a mall during the holidays counts as an advertising job, but hey, Jason seems like a nice guy, so let’s give him the benefit of the doubt.

We are also treated to the obligatory cool hip dude on a scooter racing around the office. You see folks, that is how you know the Deutsch agency is fresh, and ready to create buzz with the Gen X’ers. If that is the best they can do, then perhaps the teams will be saving this account for Deutsch.

Phallic Symbols, They Aren’t Just for Breakfast Anymore!

Nevertheless, it was a disastrous move. Further, it seemed that Jason had a little bit of initial panic going on, but then they didn’t teach this stuff at smoked sausage school.

Heidi took that as an invitation to get up on the table and go for the even more sexual route. I shutter to think what might have happened if there were brass pole nearby.

Jason gives a strong answer in that they presented a “phenomenal package” (and here I thought that was the angle the ladies were pursuing?), but that it just wasn’t what the client wanted.
    Bill!! What a kickin' recap!! My favorite quotes in bold above, especially the Highlander quote!! Oh, and the hickory farms jokes! Nothin' like a well-timed sausage joke, especially in this recap. I have to tell you, I have so many jokes I'm holding wayyyy back right now! *shakes fist at PG-13 rule!* <--------(kidding, but not about the jokes in my head)

Anyhow, I felt so "there" that I could have reached over and patted Donald's little fluff covered noggin. Two thumbs up!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    It is like a scene from Highlander… “there can be only one!” I grab some popcorn, this could be a 12 rounder.

Personally I would have held out for Ereka to put a shirt on, and give up on the Brandy Chastain sport bra look, but that is just me.

I was sitting in my leather recliner / recap chair, and I was screaming at my TV, “No Jason! No!”

Jason gives a strong answer in that they presented a “phenomenal package” (and here I thought that was the angle the ladies were pursuing?), but that it just wasn’t what the client wanted.
    Bill, outstanding job!

LG, you're right. I'll never be over Macho Grande. Those wounds run... pretty deep.

Again, thanks for pinch-hitting for me this week Bill. A couple comments on that. First, I want to know where I can get one of those cool recapper chairs. Second, after reading this, I have a sneaking suspicion that I know exactly how Wally Pip must have felt.

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Great job Bill

great recap, bill!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12