+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Apprentice Suite

Ugh! I can never understand why people hire decorators, especially when the results look like this.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    In this case, I wonder if the goal of the "design" was to be a bit uncomfortable and unsettling....to create conflict in the way that Big Brother house lacks bathrooms and forces people to sit in one of two large group areas or on a bed....just to see who will grow angry with whom....I think the whole look.. as uncomfie as it is...was done for a reason.....the bar stools look even harder to sit on then the sofas.....

FORT Newbie

One of the players lives in my home town

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Wow. Nice digs. I'd like to play chess on their giant board.
    Hey I wanted to let you know that one of the players live in my home town and he said they did alot of chess playing on the big board. Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    In this case, I wonder if the goal of the "design" was to be a bit uncomfortable and unsettling....to create conflict in the way that Big Brother house lacks bathrooms and forces people to sit in one of two large group areas or on a bed....just to see who will grow angry with whom....I think the whole look.. as uncomfie as it is...was done for a reason.....the bar stools look even harder to sit on then the sofas.....
    Also, maybe they are trying to make the place look as uninviting at possible so that they send more time at the office doing what Donald wants them to do!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Since they are..much like Big Brother...filmed 24-7..ok so there isnt..at least I hope there isnt a live cam....I hope Donald isn't expecting them to work that long...

Still it is a valid point...if you live in company housing you belong to the company....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123