+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Solovey (Chevy Chase, MD)

Quote Originally Posted by 4515 1111
    All I have to say to the Sam Haters- is we are keeping a list of you- and when you try to board the Sam Band-wagon in a few weeks we will remember.

"Sam I am"- all the way!!!
    [COLOR=Plum]I'm not crazy about him, don't hate him but am on my way.
    A little too dramatic. I wanted to see him go but knew the MD
    would go first as soon as I saw him chasing the guy on the bicycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Audra
    [COLOR=Plum]I'm not crazy about him, don't hate him but am on my way.
    A little too dramatic. I wanted to see him go but knew the MD
    would go first as soon as I saw him chasing the guy on the bicycle.
    I don't think it was Sam chasing the biker, but I could be wrong.

I'm wondering if Trump got to see the crawling on the knees thing before the show aired. Being executive producer gives him that privilege (don't ya think?). I wasn't impressed with the $1000 lemonade thing, the only reason the guy stayed around to listen to his plea was because there was a tv camera in his face. Otherwise, I don't think he would have done more than put his hand to Sam's forward and give a little shove.

Loved the inflamed/incredulous look on his face when everyone voted against him in the Board room. Can't wait to see the reaction of the others when Sammy-boy returns. However, I do believe The Donald picked the right guy to leave last night.

Sam is not gay. Know if for a fact

I wasn't too keen on Sam during last night's show, but would not be surprised if I came to like him in future weeks.
    It's classic Burnett to make you "hate" then "love" someone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I wasn't too keen on Sam during last night's show, but would not be surprised if I came to like him in future weeks.
    No, I think this guy will be on everybody's nerves by the time he's fired. Right or wrong his approach is too hyper-active and wreckless. You need a cool head to be on the same team with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't think my hate will go to love... I sense some John-esque editing going on though.... I hope he doesn't kill his grandma to get Trump's sympathy! Actually this is more of the type of guy that would pimp out his grandma, or 18 year old cousin to get farther!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hug me!
    I love Sam.. he is a visionary. Trump doesn't want someone who can sell lemonade for a buck.. you can get a kid to do that. The rest of the men... blah.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

He strikes me as the type that would either make billions for your company or drive it into the ground.

I can understand why he rubbed his team mates the wrong way, he didn't seem to agree with the way they were doing nthings but appeared to have very little to offer by way of a solution.

I don't care how smooth an operator you may think you are, some random guy on the street is unlikely to part with $1000 for a cup of lemonade.
    The only person I can think of who might is Trump himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I love Sam.. he is a visionary. Trump doesn't want someone who can sell lemonade for a buck.. you can get a kid to do that. The rest of the men... blah.
    Hey, the girls sold it for $5.... Sam got nothing for his 20 minutes of work... What ifs are nice, but at the end of the day, results are what matters and Sam had nothing to show for his hussling!

And honestly, would you talk lemonade out of a cup in New York? You don't know what they put in it??? I mean, buy a can!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Hey, the girls sold it for $5.... Sam got nothing for his 20 minutes of work... What ifs are nice, but at the end of the day, results are what matters and Sam had nothing to show for his hussling!

And honestly, would you talk lemonade out of a cup in New York? You don't know what they put in it??? I mean, buy a can!

This is not his fault.. His so called team mates kept critizing him and pretty much preventing him to making his sells.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread