+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Bressler (Philadelphia, PA)

She is very unprofessional acting for someone with her background (FBI, etc..)
    I about lost it when she started doing that shimey dance in the jewelry store. What was up with that?

I think she is doing a great job of staying out of all the arguments and negativity among the women's team.

I wasn't too impressed with the jumping up and down to get the gold at a reduced rate.
    I know you have to do what you have to do to win, but that seems beneath these women.

I would like to see how she does as the project manager.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I agree.. but then again they are under time constraints, camera's etc...I just know her work ethics and track record and she is very successful. She can be aggressive but as you can see she cant be bothered with the fights or the negativity..

Well, I certainly like her stance on that.
    She's keeping well out of the fights which can't be easy.

Interesting point on the time constraints, cameras etc.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say any of the women are behaving unethically by adopting the sex sells approach and would like to think that in their regular, obviously very successful careers, they look for different solutions.
    Although flirting in business goes on every day, I think you can crash and burn with that approach as often as it's successful, depending on how it's perceived by the "target".

I can't imagine the real estate agent jumping up and down trying to urge someone to buy a house.

As I said before, they are doing what they have to do to win the competitions and that, along with the incompetence of the men, is working very nicely for them.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-22-2004 at 08:12 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you Fluff..And I also believe these women are not exactly using the same business skills as they would in the "real" world.

While I certainly believe that the women aren't exactly using the same business skills as they would in the real world, the reality of this reality is that Donald is looking for a manager of one of his business divisions. I somehow doubt that the first thing running through his mind is "she's a halfway decent manager, but the way she shook her ta-tas at that gold guy is what really makes me think she's the right person for this job."

FORT Newbie

get real

Quote Originally Posted by Brady
    This one needs to learn how to dress professionally. And please get rid of that lisp. She was bleeped so many times on the first episode, how could trump allow such a trashmouth on his show? Interesting that she says her strategy is to sell her sex appeal, because she has none! Can she ever sit straight at a table? Does she have to lean into every table she sits at to show her cleavage? I guess she sells sex because she dosn't have the brains to sell any kind of smarts whatsoever.

Do you realize that you just insulted the top fashion designers in the world? If you put your glasses on, you would realize that all of Heidi's clothes are Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Juicy, etc..

Just because the clothes people wear have designers labels it doesn't necessarily mean they are suitable to be worn in a work environment.

I think Heidi dresses well though but a couple of the others could do with looking a bit more professional, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prada
    Do you realize that you just insulted the top fashion designers in the world? If you put your glasses on, you would realize that all of Heidi's clothes are Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Juicy, etc..
    Not anywhere in that post was a comment on her clothes...it was all about her attitude, trashy mouth and whorey behavior. Which I agree..she is rather trashy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    She picked the right designers....just grabed from the Britanny at the Emmy's collection which she is neither young enough or working in the right profession to wear.....

+ Reply to Thread