+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 5/12 Show Spoilers

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

5/12 Show Spoilers

Ouch! Nobody has created a thread for this yet! Must have been too much competition with the Survivor finale.

I think Penn & Trace make a great F2. I loved Trace's comment about them being the 2 largest finalists in CA history! They look like they could wear each other's clothes.

I was a little disappointed in who was brought back, but I can't think of too many others I'd prefer. Interesting that all the people on Trace's team made it close to the end, but Penn got 2 who didn't make it very far. Not that that means a whole lot. Sometimes people get fired on a technicality or just because the other team did a little better, even though the losing team might have done very well.

I think Penn's ice cream sounds a LOT better than Trace's ice cream. I might have to go out and buy some of Penn's (and I love the name of the ice cream). I have no interest in trying Trace's. Nothing against him at all - I like both these guys. The flavor just doesn't sound good to me. Having a theme should work in Penn's favor too. But it looks to me like Trace's commercial is better than Penn's. It may come down to who brings in the most money. I think they'll both do very well in that regard. One advantage Trace has over Penn is that his circle of friends are closer in proximity to NY than Penn's. It would be easier for people in Nashville to make it to NY than those in LV.
    Kip likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: 5/12 Show Spoilers

I think Trace was given the stronger team too - at least in terms of people who can contribute to getting the task done. Marilu and Lil Jon are both strong players. Penn has Lisa. I'd count LaToya as a half person. Dennis and Gary cancel each other out. (I was SO glad not to see Omarosa or Stephen brought back). But - I'm not sure - LaToya might be better at bringing in talent and money than Marilu or Lil Jon. And Dennis might be better than Gary in terms of bringing in contributions.

I like the name Swirtle, but I'm not sure what the flavor is - I know it's swirled with turtles.

FORT Fogey

Note to Donald Trump: See how much interest there is in your show, the one you keep bragging is the most popular show on NBC? Personally, I fell asleep about 30 minutes before the end, after trying to prop my eyeballs open for the other hour-and-a-half.
    Ellen, JunkieGirl and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey

This episode got a 1.3 rating, which is a season low. I didn't watch the episode, not even for a few seconds: I wasn't interested.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I thought it was one of the better episodes, because I like the PMs and I thought they approached their tasks with creativity, smarts, and NO infighting. Maybe that's too boring for good ratings, though!

Trace's flavors made me gag, and I'm so unamused by Gary that I'm pretty sure I won't love the commercial. However, I WAS amused at Trace being amused during the filming.

I love Penn all around. He seems like a great guy to work with on any level. Hope he's like that with crews, etc., in Vegas. He certainly seems to inspire loyalty.
    Shoepie, mushybrain and Photobabe like this.

Kip

I was glad Trump just fired two of the remaining four without making them go through a set of interviews - I thought we'd have to see Joan and John Rich interview the four.

I liked how, in the boardroom, the final four were all so respectful of each other rather than fighting it out. I especially liked Penn affirming that Lisa acted as the PM on the last task in response to comments that he had done so much that he was essentially the PM. (I pretty much agree with the comments - Penn chose the theme and got the food and entertainment - so thought all the more highly of Penn for coming to Lisa's defense.)

they should have gone with the Red Velvet

I like Swirtle

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Trace wins period the end

I mean, would Trump really have him finish second twice?
    Kip likes this.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Trace wins period the end

I mean, would Trump really have him finish second twice?
    I've been thinking along those lines as well.

You'd think Trace would have to raise at least as much as Penn to win it, but we know from Joan's season that Trump will crown whomever he wants the winner regardless of how much they raise (Joan raised about $150K; Annie Duke about $450K). That's the only measurable criterion. The other criteria like brand integration can easily be made to go either way unless one team totally screws it up.

The other "tell" that Trace will be the winner is that the editing is portraying Trace's team as having the most trouble getting celebrities and donations.
    Shoepie likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I ate some of Penn's ice cream. Sounded good, but the execution was bad.

Go Team Penn!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast