+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 5/5 show spoilers

Re: 5/5 show spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I hope, with all my heart, that Omarosa, Gary and Stephan do NOT come back, Can't stand Omarosa and Stephan. Gary is no help to anyone. Ever. Dennis,
    The ones we dislike the most will be the ones Trump brings back....that's the MO of these shows.
    ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Regarding last night's episode, I feel there was some heavy editing going on when Don and John Rich were listing the negatives and positives. Plan B's list of negatives was really short and it felt cut off. I think there were probably comments made about Lisa Lampanelli's off-color comedy routine, but since it was so obvious Lisa/Penn were going to win they just edited all that out because it wasn't needed in the end.
    I felt that way too, but thought it was due to the fact that the sponsors use her at their resorts. They couldn't really say she was a bad idea and too off color since that would reflect of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Although the chess may have been a bad idea i do agree with Marilu in that Trace really could have done a better job at helping her out with ideas, hes way too laid back... like Marilu said she always had his back when he was PM
    I've never seen anything to indicate that Trace wasn't a complete and utter d-bag, so I'm not remotely surprised that he didn't put in the effort.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Trace has figured out how to manipulate the game. He knows that at this point, there are few enough people that if the big idea fails, the PM will go home. So when he's not PM, he gives no effort so he can't get blamed for anything, and if his team loses, the PM will go home. If there were more people still on the team, they'd see it, call him out on it, and he'd go home. With so few people, no one is going to speak up, and he stays safe.

Atkins would have been fired in the real-world for creating a hostile work environment with his lewd talk. I hate it when guys talk about women crudely to other guys when women are around as if they aren't even in the room.

Sometimes Trace is all hat and no cattle.
    Ellen likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Wonder if Penn will choose Gary for his team when he makes it to the final 2.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Arghh!! Omarosa and Stephen will be back.....there is no worse nightmare!! Stephen is too smarmy and Omarosa...there are no words!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

I forgot to say that I thought Teller was the real hero in this episode. He went thru a lot of trouble and inconvenience just to help Penn.
    That really made me admire him and it appears to me that these two have a great relationship....it seems that partners/band members, etc often have problems keeping the relationship once stardom enters the picture.
    mom2 and scoot13 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345