+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 5/5 show spoilers

  1. #31
    Kip
    Kip is offline
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    No Lisa fans here? I think she's handled herself really well dealing with very difficult people. She's also very bubbly and outgoing without appearing dumb. I think she'd be a great representative for Trump, although I think Penn is the better choice.
    I love Lisa. I just don't think she has the wherewithal to bring in big donations like Trace and Penn can, and she doesn't seem to have the depth of entertainment contacts either.

  2. #32
    FORT Fan Badseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    I know it's risky to say something like this on a reality TV forum, but who in their right mind would associate Real Housewives with the word "King"? Can't figure out which of those description words Marilu was going for... certainly not "Intelligent."
    mom2, tapper01 and nanaslbkp like this.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey justCoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,887

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I know it's risky to say something like this on a reality TV forum, but who in their right mind would associate Real Housewives with the word "King"? Can't figure out which of those description words Marilu was going for... certainly not "Intelligent."
    Not in their right mind is probably what that was. Marilu did explain her convoluted idea. She said it's because that Housewife is a countess and that's like royalty! It was a stretch and I did follow her logic, but in no way do I think it was a good idea. Marilu over-thought most everything she did in that suite.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey Maybaybie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    899

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    I think Lisa may make the final 2 just because she has brought in over half a million dollars and Trump is all about the dollars! Now, my thinking is that her 'haul' is completely skewed, but Trump loves saying how much money 'she' has raised. She just happened to win a task that was a fund-raising task and so she got ALL the money that was raised. All the others who have won a task, happened to get the $20-40K tasks, so their numbers don't look that impressive, but it was just the luck of the draw I guess. Lisa doesn't have to have a lot of connections to be final 2, she just has to have a lot of connected people on her team that can get her big donations.

    I only see a Penn/Trace finale if Trace wins and that is only because he was runner-up last time and I can't see Trump doing that again. Since I think Penn is the ultimate winner, I don't think Trace makes the final 2. I say it's Penn and Lisa, with a Penn win.

    Regarding last night's episode, I feel there was some heavy editing going on when Don and John Rich were listing the negatives and positives. Plan B's list of negatives was really short and it felt cut off. I think there were probably comments made about Lisa Lampanelli's off-color comedy routine, but since it was so obvious Lisa/Penn were going to win they just edited all that out because it wasn't needed in the end.

  5. #35
    Kip
    Kip is offline
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I think Lisa may make the final 2 just because she has brought in over half a million dollars and Trump is all about the dollars!
    Trace got $600,000+ in the first challenge.

    Just realized that 4 of the 5 final five were originally on Trace's Plan B Team. Trace picked well.

    So, who thinks Omarosa, Gary, Dennis, and Stephen will be brought back as helpers?

  6. #36
    FORT Fanatic Photobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    762

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Trace got $600,000+ in the first challenge.

    Just realized that 4 of the 5 final five were originally on Trace's Plan B Team. Trace picked well.

    So, who thinks Omarosa, Gary, Dennis, and Stephen will be brought back as helpers?
    I hope, with all my heart, that Omarosa, Gary and Stephan do NOT come back, Can't stand Omarosa and Stephan. Gary is no help to anyone. Ever. Dennis,
    tapper01 and nanaslbkp like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

  7. #37
    FORT Fan lizardcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    306

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Not in their right mind is probably what that was. Marilu did explain her convoluted idea. She said it's because that Housewife is a countess and that's like royalty! It was a stretch and I did follow her logic, but in no way do I think it was a good idea. Marilu over-thought most everything she did in that suite.
    First time I've ever felt sorry for a Real Housewife--she was basically dismissed as a totally lame attraction. I don't think Trump even used her name.

  8. #38
    FORT Fan Mreid1472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    247

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Thank you! i agree with everything you just said, Trace just doesnt seem to care whether he wins or not hes way too laid back!. I hope Penn wins i think he deserves it!

  9. #39
    FORT Fan Mreid1472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    247

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Although the chess may have been a bad idea i do agree with Marilu in that Trace really could have done a better job at helping her out with ideas, hes way too laid back... like Marilu said she always had his back when he was PM

  10. #40
    Kip
    Kip is offline
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: 5/5 show spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I hope, with all my heart, that Omarosa, Gary and Stephan do NOT come back, Can't stand Omarosa and Stephan. Gary is no help to anyone. Ever. Dennis,
    I hope they don't come back, too. But it seems like Trump always brings back at least two incompetents/drama makers to work the finale. I'd rather see the teams compete with the best players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.