+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 5/5 show spoilers

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: 5/5 show spoilers

Didn't Trace have Dolly Parton ready to come but she didn't because of the weather? And doesn't Marilu have any contacts who could have brought some NYC entertainment in?

I think Penn and Trace would be the best match-up in terms of it being an even fight. Both have tons of contacts and can get big donations. I really can't see Trump choosing anyone else for the final two - and I would be quite happy with either of them winning. I do wish on these donation challenges, that the loser would get to keep a portion of their donations raised for their charity.

I like Lisa, but she doesn't seem to have the contacts or donors to be in the final two. Same goes for Lil Jon.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post

I like Lisa, but she doesn't seem to have the contacts or donors to be in the final two. Same goes for Lil Jon.
    I would agree with you about Lisa, but Lil' Jon is still very connected in the hip-hop world. It'll never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing a final three between Trace, Penn and LJ.
    mom2 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    This episode got a 1.4 rating.
    And sadly they keep leaving in comments by Trump about how popular his show is! I think I'd be editing those out by now.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/02 PR11 Reunion Show Discussion

Donald is droolinhg. Dolly is the score. Drools. She is the country music be all and end all. Do you really think that Trace will not make the finale??!! This is entertainment first and foremost. There is nooooooooo frickin way Trace will not make the finale. Trump is all about connections. Think Lisa or Lil Jon can muster more than Penn and Trace?. No, never, no no no no no!

I like Marilu, but chess at a party? A masseuse? No surprise her team lost.

But I am tired of both Trace and Lil' Jon. They both talk a lot of smack - both need to go home already. From the current F4, I hope Penn wins.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I only watched this episode for a few minutes. Lisa licked her upper lip twice. I was repelled by the sight.
    I like Lisa, but that is funny.

FORT Fogey

How are ratings calculated? The days of Neilson drilling a hole through your house to install a box on your TV are over.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    How are ratings calculated? The days of Neilson drilling a hole through your house to install a box on your TV are over.
    I wonder if it's done through subscription services. Comcast, DirectTV, etc., know what we're watching. Even if the data only came from one service such Comcast, it's likely that the percentage of Comcast viewers tuned in to The Apprentice will be pretty much the same as the % of viewers tuned in from DirectTV, Horizon Cable, etc.

I think in her own way, Marilu could be very difficult to work with. Only because of the way she's naturally wired. She's full of energy, like crackling electricity. Neither Lil John or Trace are wired that way....As much as they like and respect Marilu, I think she kind of drives them crazy at times. I don't fault her because that's just who she is and it takes a patient person to deal with her.

And Trace and Lil John just must not be listening to Dolly when she speaks about herself....she's always talking about "buying" her boobs. Guess they are too busy just looking at her. If I were a man, I would be also.

The CEO drove my DH crazy...he couldn't stop talking about how strange and excessively skinny the guy was. His skin looked like it was stretched way too tight.
    And I don't think he's the type to have face lifts.....but you never know.
    mom2 and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Nielsen counts live plus same day, three day, and seven day DVR viewing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast