+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 4/28 show spoilers

FORT Fogey

4/28 show spoilers

Trump missed a golden opportunity to conduct the board room differently to create more interest. How absurd to have the LG guy pose as if he had a decision to make after viewing the videos. And equally ridiculous to give Rivers the scripted line about how witty Gary is or something to that effect. She had already said she didn't get it. And lets toss in the preposterous diary talks from Lisa and Penn musing that Gary's idea could be comedic genius.

When it came time for Gary to deliver his lines after the vomiting dog display, it was clear that he could speak with clarity.

Of course Gary's video was inferior as was his attitude! This was no contest so why make it so? Just lead with how bad Gary did and go from there.

He has a 2 year old son???!!!!! Gary Busey Welcomes Son Luke – Moms & Babies – Moms & Babies - People.com

Lisa's upper lip looked great right after she had it reduced. It was smaller than her lower lip and in proportion. Clearly she has not admitted to having it plumped again. I remember her smile post surgery; it was beautiful and showed off her teeth.

Looks like Trace is on the hot seat next week for his apathy. It is wearing on me too, though I have enjoyed him.

Set your DVRs, Gary will be on Jimmy Falon tonight. It will be interesting to see how lucid he is.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-29-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/28 show spoilers

I only watched a few minutes of this episode. I just watched part of the board room segment. Ivanka talks too much: she's annoying. I think she likes the sound of her voice. When George was on last week, he only made a few comments. A few comments are all that's needed. So Gary was project manager and his team lost: I assumed that he would be fired.
    Shoepie likes this.

Way, way too much time in the board room. The one hour format was so much more enjoyable. Gary was over the top strange and rude.
    mom2, Kip, Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

Yes one hour, especially when down to so few. The boardroom is a hum drum routine. If this show is to succeed, changes are needed. I favor regular people and not celebrities. This would eliminate Trumps smoke blowing.

Trump saying Gary was a flake 2 years ago and solid now. Oh please.

I watch this show because it is the only reality show on Sunday night and I am hooked on the genre.

Come on Marc Burnette, create another fabulous show!

We are tired of this and Survivor is on its lasts legs though I prefer it to many others.

FORT Fogey

The Apprentice should only be an hour long, but NBC likes to drag out the show for two hours to fill time. I think they just have Celebrity Apprentice and not regular Apprentice, because the ratings of regular Apprentice weren't very good. I never liked Survivor because the contestants typically starve on only a bowl of rice every day, which is very unpleasant to watch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The Apprentice should only be an hour long, but NBC likes to drag out the show for two hours to fill time. I think they just have Celebrity Apprentice and not regular Apprentice, because the ratings of regular Apprentice weren't very good. I never liked Survivor because the contestants typically starve on only a bowl of rice every day, which is very unpleasant to watch.
    They don't starve them anymore. It is more like a strict weigh loss diet with adequate protein (beans and rice). Many of us miss the days when they had less food! The amount of weight loss per person is much less.

All networks drag out reality shows. AI, DWTS, Bachelor, etc. It is all about making money from the sponsers.

The ratings were very high on the regular Apprentice when it began; Trump reminds us of this constantly. The ratings are lower than they have been now.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-29-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I only watched a few minutes of this episode. I just watched part of the board room segment. Ivanka talks too much: she's annoying. I think she likes the sound of her voice. When George was on last week, he only made a few comments. A few comments are all that's needed.....
    I agree. And that's one reason I really like Trace.

Edited to add: I haven't watched Survivor for several years - the first several years it was on, it was my favorite show. I preferred the early seasons where they had to work to find food, fish, hunt rats, etc.
    Last edited by Kip; 04-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.

FORT Fogey

When the Apprentice first began, it was new and exciting. Now it's just predictable. They put Omarosa and Gary on the show because they thought it would help ratings... but, the show has been on too long and it's too predictable for any specific contestants to help ratings. On Survivor, there was one contestant who was sleeping outside in the rain and shivering. They also had to do physical challenges while starving on a bowl of rice.
    Kip likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm glad Gary finally got the boot. He was an embarrassment and never should have been on the show in the first place. I don't know what Trump sees in him. I, too, had to laugh when Trump said Gary was so flaky the last time he was on and so solid now. Excuse me??? He seems every bit as flaky this season to me!

I liked Trace the first season he was on but I haven't liked him this season. He doesn't seem to enjoy being there and has been so grumpy and negative. I hope he's the next one to go.

FORT Fogey

This episode got a 1.5 rating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast