+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 4/28 show spoilers

Re: 4/28 show spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    His last great success was decades ago. He has made some questionable movies since but this man is NOT rich!

I'm sure he has some money and his wife is probably another Bonnie Lee Bakley.

It has been painful watching Gary the last few weeks & I think Trump is disgusting for even having him on the show again. To me it seemed like he was making fun of him every week. He doesn't contribute to any task. He makes little to no sense when he speaks, embarasses himself & his team when he talks to TPTB. No reason to have him on the show except for "the drama" he creates
    Dragonlady likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I still love him.
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He has a 2 year old. He was sane enough for some woman to want to sleep with him (thought makes me run screaming) AND have his child. He has to have something going on that we don't see.
    I'm not so sure about Gary having any Sane moments. The woman he's engaged to says they "get" each other and are happy and she wears a wedding ring because she and Gary "are already married in spirit and the ceremony will be in Sedona, Arizona when the spirit moves us."
    To that all I can say is to each his own.

I'm not saying I don't like him - I just feel Trump is using him & that I don't like

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    No best Traceisim was the I want a fridge that will say, that ice cream is not for you fata$$. or something like that. I love Trace... after reading his book, love him even more. Beyond that, have a great deal of respect for him.
    I can't figure out why he does all these commercials for "Wounded Warriors" and his charity is The American Red Cross.for which he has won a lot of money. You would think he might give some to wounded vets ... or at least split it up some.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

About Gary and his idea I actually see some merit in the dog thing ... and no, I don't have a traumatic brain injury.

I understood where he was trying to go because he was so amazed etc. regarding the technology. Saying what's next is probably a mechanical dog is not a terrible line and in context, actually would have made more sense. For example, I mean ... who knew we would have talking cars and someone giving us directions as we drive. In fact, there already are mechanical/robotic dogs. Maybe having a cute, live dog ""objecting" to the suggestion and watching something on animal planet might have worked.

Honestly ... he just took it way too far with the vomit bark and wrapping it up the way he did. Also ... he knew where he wanted to go, and where he was going but nobody else did.

Trump should have made a donation to Gary's charity too.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I just semi-rewartched-listened as my husband watched it. I don't think Trace check out. He suggested the plot for the video that was then modified to fit Marilu. Then he suggested to LJ that he go start editing while LJ and Marilu finished filming - which LJ took him up on.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I can't figure out why he does all these commercials for "Wounded Warriors" and his charity is The American Red Cross.for which he has won a lot of money. You would think he might give some to wounded vets ... or at least split it up some.
    It's a difficult thing to single out just One charity....if you do any research trying to find what you wanted to give to, you'd probably want to give to all of them!....so many needy causes.
    I guess his heart lies mostly with the Red Cross and his experience with them. They may not be allowed to give to more than one.

Motorcycle accident and brain damage

"On December 4, 1988, Busey was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in which he was not wearing a helmet. His skull was fractured, and doctors feared he suffered permanent brain damage. During the filming of the second season of Celebrity Rehab in 2008, Busey was referred to psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy. Sophy suspected that Busey's brain injury has had a greater effect on him than realized. He described it as essentially weakening his mental "filters" and causing him to speak and act impulsively. Sophy recommended Busey take a medication called Depakote (valproic acid), to which Busey agreed." -wikipedia

Why is it now okay to exploit people with mental disabilities?

Just because Busey isn't a kid, does that make it okay?

Who are we going to put on tv next to laugh at?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast