+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/21 show spoilers

Re: 4/21 show spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I agree that it's time for Gary to go. It is getting uncomfortable to watch.

I'm also having trouble watching Lisa, and it's for a totally superficial reason. She seems to be a good team player and a hard worker, but her lips! I remember hearing she had some kind of lip reduction surgery or procedure awhile back, but oh my goodness! They're huge! I assume she's back to using whatever she used to use on them? When they show her close-up I want to look away. Ugh.
    Believe it or not her lips are much better than they used to be. They don't bother me at all
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Here's an acronym for him; For Interference, Ride Elevator Down.
    Not just yet, but it better be coming soon!
    Dragonlady and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Lisa Rinna had silicone injected into her upper lip, then had the silicone removed... but her lips look like they did before she had the silicone removed. The part of her upper lip that should be in her mouth is visible: her upper lip doesn't look natural. I read that after silicone is injected into lips, it can form balls in the lips, or migrate to the chin.
    sunnydayz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Lisa Rinna had silicone injected into her upper lip, then had the silicone removed... but her lips look like they did before she had the silicone removed. The part of her upper lip that should be in her mouth is visible: her upper lip doesn't look natural. I read that after silicone is injected into lips, it can form balls in the lips, or migrate to the chin.
    I watched her reality show w/husband, Harry Hamlin....don't ask why...I can't explain these moments of aberration. but she had her lips reduced during this time. Apparently, the silicone had attached itself to other parts of her mouth/lips and they could only remove part of it. She did look better after the swelling went down but I honestly think she had them re-plumped again. They were smaller after the surgery.
    Shoepie likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Interesting interview with Penn about why he doesn't drink:

Why Penn Doesn't Drink or Do Drugs | Penn Jillette | Big Think

Basically, his parents were teetotalers, and though they never preached to him about it, that's the environment he grew up in. And at 14, he made the decision not to drink or do drugs because he saw them killing talent and intelligence.

Trump doesn't drink because his brother, who was 8 years older than him, was an alcoholic and died from alcoholism.

FORT Fogey

Lisa does look as if she had her lips re-plumped.

I think Lisa was so used to a big lip. Some gals have their implants in and out and in again. Lisa doesn't bother me, I think she's a nice person.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Gary is amazing and I'm happy he's in the Final Six <3 (or however many are left).
    Oh good god you do not think this. I agree with you most of the time. Restore my faith; tell me this is supposed to be humor.

I feel used by Gary. The quirky, brain damaged genius does not exist.

On December 9, 2009, it was announced that Gary Busey and girlfriend Steffanie Sampson were expecting their first child in May 2010. On February 23, 2010, their son Luke Sampson Busey was born.[16]
    This from Wiki. Really? In 2009 someone thought he was a good father prospect. She must have; they guy is not that rich, powerful or famous.

Come Johnny, come back to me...........the dark side has sucked you in. Don't dude, don't!

I "liked" your post only so you come come read this to be saved.
    Dragonlady and JohnnyK like this.

Regarding Lisa and her lips: I think she has a blind spot like a lot of us. She feels beautiful when she has big lips and no amount of criticism will change her mind. I also believe that if you "feel" beautiful, you'll look beautiful to others.

I, myself, think I only look good w/pale blonde hair. I've tried all different colors of blonde due to others suggestions....but I don't "feel" attractive w/o the pale color. I'm pretty sure I got that way due to being a child during the heyday of blonde bombshells.
    I understand it but can't seem to change it.
    I like Lisa so much better now after seeing her on this show. That's one of the reasons I watch...to get a better insight on these "celebrities."
    Fascinating to me.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh good god you do not think this. I agree with you most of the time. Restore my faith; tell me this is supposed to be humor.

I feel used by Gary. The quirky, brain damaged genius does not exist.

This from Wiki. Really? In 2009 someone thought he was a good father prospect. She must have; they guy is not that rich, powerful or famous.

Come Johnny, come back to me...........the dark side has sucked you in. Don't dude, don't!

I "liked" your post only so you come come read this to be saved.
    Well, I really am a Gary fan. <3

Sure he may not be the best contestant but he's entertaining
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast