+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 4/14 spoilers

4/14 spoilers

I'm just going to say Stephen Baldwin is a dick. I really hope he goes
    Ellen, mom2, Duckyface and 3 others like this.

Re: 4/14 spoilers

Second that. He's one of those people who are pompous and have absolutely no reason to be.
    tapper01 and scoot13 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Stephen wasn't amazing.

Lisa looks amazing at 49 with her sculpted figure but Trump should STFU about her lips...

P.S. Ivanka looking good to night. She must be going out afterwards. I think it's the smoky eye makeup and tousled hair...
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Trace just cracks me up! His manner is so quiet that you have to really pay attention sometimes or it slips by you.

VERY glad Stephen is gone! He's just so slimy; he makes the proverbial "used car salesman" look like a boy scout!
    Ellen, Shoepie, tapper01 and 1 others like this.

Up until this evening Steve successfully performed "amazing" feats dodging all of Trump's bullets........DT couldn't stand to have SB on his show which made it so hilarious watching Baldwin slide by every week. If only he hadn't said the magic word "amazing"...but of course it was ok for Gary to say that Stephen was an amazing director...oh well, they now have the reward of Gary for at least one more episode See if anyone gives Gary an "amazing" review next week.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

I think they all wanted Stephen gone. I sure did! Gary is entertaining; Stephan made my skin crawl.

Stephen Baldwin And Wife Kennya Deodato During One Tough

How on earth did he find such a beautiful wife?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think they all wanted Stephen gone. I sure did! Gary is entertaining; Stephan made my skin crawl.

Stephen Baldwin And Wife Kennya Deodato During One Tough

How on earth did he find such a beautiful wife?
    She wanted to get one step closer to Alec?
    Ellen, Florimel, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

I literally fell asleep on and off last night--two hours is too long for this show!--so I missed the whole boardroom battle. Glad Stephen is gone in any case.

I've really come to like Lisa and Marilu. They both have their quirks, but I haven't seen any "star" behavior from either of them, which is SO unusual for this show.
    Dragonlady likes this.

DT is very sexist. For such a boardroom "guru" he acts the very way a human resources person would be called in to do sensitive training. He really is a pig
    Ellen, Kip, justCoz and 4 others like this.

Did anyone else think Ivanka was just a tad tipsy when she came to see how the team was doing? I didn't know she had so many laughs inside her.
    I sure did.....it actually looked good on her rather than the stiff we see in the boardroom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast