4/7 episode SPOILERS

thank God Omerosa is Gone
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Re: 4/7 episode SPOILERS

"What's her name again?"--Dennis

"Dennis is a project manager like my 2-year-old..."--Brande

Ouch!

--

I don't like the photo layout of a skin care line without a closeup...
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 04-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

oh no Dennis screwed up her name

damn

Epic fail - Milania.

The expression on her face when she noticed... priceless...
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

over all, their slogans and pictures were awesome. Had the name been right, I truly believe they woudl have won
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Calling Melania the spokesperson was a pretty big fail, too. But, seriously, I don't buy the claim she's been researching skin care for ten years and finally concocted her special formula. Lol. Seems to me she's trying too hard *not* to seem like only a celebrity spokesmodel simply leveraging her name like a Kim K. So the Penn mistake was ironic... and esp. the Rodman spelling mistake if she is trying to leverage her name.

P.S. She looks like Donald in drag.
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

The Melania butt-kissing got tired real fast... I guess it's all subjective, but she's not all that pretty in my eyes. Maybe it's the makeup. And under NO circumstances did I find her warm, per Brande's description. She seemed icy and detached in almost all of the encounters.

OK, I get that they misspelled her name, but her reaction was far too dramatic and wounded...it wasn't meant as a personal insult. People misspell mine all the time, and it's far more common than "Melania." (Although, as I said, I knew something like this would happen, given how personally Ivanka took the marketing of her jewelry.) To Trump's credit, he focused on it as a business mistake, period.

That said, Dennis kept calling it a "small mistake"--LOL!!! Hardly! I'm sad to see him go, but Trump had no choice on this one.

I did fear for Trace for awhile...if they played strictly by the old rules, he should have gone because he was working with the graphic designer. I was somewhat disappointed that he was kind of weaselly in the boardroom. He's been so straightforward and honest up to now. I guess he knew that between him and Dennis, Dennis was the far more obvious choice to go.
    zookeepertx likes this.

It was a trick question, the real way to spell Melania's name is T-R-O-P-H-Y W-I-F-E. Trace does have a point about "horsefeed", this is the second beauty task this season
    mom2, Moontat, mesachick and 2 others like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    The Melania butt-kissing got tired real fast... I guess it's all subjective, but she's not all that pretty in my eyes. Maybe it's the makeup. And under NO circumstances did I find her warm, per Brande's description. She seemed icy and detached in almost all of the encounters.

OK, I get that they misspelled her name, but her reaction was far too dramatic and wounded...it wasn't meant as a personal insult. People misspell mine all the time, and it's far more common than "Melania." (Although, as I said, I knew something like this would happen, given how personally Ivanka took the marketing of her jewelry.)
    I completley agree. The "butt-kissing" was obnoxious. I thought that Ivanka was going to get down on her knees and weep and moan and kiss M's feet there for a while when addressing the "terrible thing" done to Melania.

From Ivanka's kissing up reaction I got the impression that when Trump decided to marry M he told his kids that they had to treat her in such and such a way or they would be "dead to him" etc.

I am sure that all that money is a powerful stimulus to give Melania a lot of attention she does not deserve.

BTW I too noticed M's frozen face. It really looks like she is getting botoxed regularly. Her face especially around her eyes did not move at all. Her lack of expression and her dead eyes really got chilling after a while.

Her eyes didn't used to look like two pieces of coal shoved into a pasty pit the way they do now.
    Such a high price to pay for living with that @#$% Trump.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast