+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

FORT Fan

Re: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I am now going to watch this episode because it was only 1 hour long and the best part Omarosa gets canned. I do really wonder what makes her a celebrity because the others seems like they had a career. She was on The Apprentice in 2004 as since then she had been on other reality shows. I just don't think she is in the same ballpark as the others as far as achievements and that is why she acts so defensive.

I know that they only shortened the show because of sports but I think it should stay an hour long. I wonder if the Donald is footing the bill for some of the show so CBS agreed to make it 2 hours long. One show that I think should be longer is The Amazing Race. They squeeze so much into their shows.
    Just for info the show is on NBC.

FORT Fogey

I agree, Orion Nebula... I don't think Melania was involved with developing any products. When I first read what the next show will be about, all that I could think of was that it would be a Donald Trump infomercial. It's just another way for him to make more money.

The Trumps certainly get prickly if their products aren't showcased exactly as they'd like...does anyone else remember Ivanka steaming mad at Joan Rivers for how she presented her jewelry line? The previews hint that the same thing happened in this episode. Wonder who was the offending party (the previews hint SO strongly that it's Gary that I think it might be a red herring)?

The transparency that I find in watching this show is what I like best about it.
    Donald's ambitions and actions all point to an ego-maniac.....who produced 4 Ego-Maniacs-In-Training, who've reproduced more little Ego's.
    Then I get to see the "stars" as they really are. All are so polite and nice in the beginning and then as time goes on, the Real Star starts to come out.
    If I think I'm doing a Psychological Observation while watching, it won't turn my stomach.
    I try to just view them as characters and enjoy watching them unravel.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

That pose in the elevator was priceless.....no, Omarosa...it still doesn't work!
    BuckeyeAddict and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    The Trumps certainly get prickly if their products aren't showcased exactly as they'd like...does anyone else remember Ivanka steaming mad at Joan Rivers for how she presented her jewelry line? The previews hint that the same thing happened in this episode. Wonder who was the offending party (the previews hint SO strongly that it's Gary that I think it might be a red herring)?
    Yes I do remember that. I had liked Ivanka up to that point for how different she seemed from her dad. After that incident not so much as the similarities really were made very clear.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    BTW having read/seen biographies of famous women who began cooking up skin potions etc in their kitchens and ended up as moguls of beauty products empires like Estee Lauder and Helena Rubenstein, I cannot imagine Melania having anything to do with the skin care products other than lending her name and face to it. The thought of her in a small real life kitchen cooking up a batch of skin care cream etc brings up quite an amusing picture.
    I've been wondering about who is the one who "disses the Mrs." But now I think I know. Orion Nebula, it's YOU!
    mom2 likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I've been wondering about who is the one who "disses the Mrs." But now I think I know. Orion Nebula, it's YOU!
    You betcha!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Read this last night.
    It
    For her, it seems that having lunch w/her daughter and then an hour and 15 minutes at bedtime is all she can provide. We should always remember that work is very important.

sorry but for some reason the link to the article on Radar Online about Ivanka and Redbook just won't show here.
    I'll try again but who knows?
    It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast