+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

Fort Member

Re: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

Any smarts I thought Dennis had dissappeared the minute he cluelessly went to North Korea
    Florimel, nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

The next episode will be about promoting Melania's new skin care line. It will also be an hour long.

There is nothing dumb about Dennis Rodman yes he has issues as do a lot of people. If people take the time to look beyond the tats and the weird acts he really is just a man searching for someone to understand and love him. I find him to be really good at reading people like Omarosa and others who mistake him for being not so bright. He reads people like a book and can throw shade like a pro.lol
    tapper01 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I was a little peeved that Dennis was basically selling souvenirs instead of art, but not enough to want to keep O around instead. Boy, Dennis did a great job talking her into a corner in the boardroom, didn't he?!
    I wasn't. I thought it was brilliant to incorporate a sports memorabilia into the 3d art. It made it that much more valuable. I was peeved that they didn't try to get more money for his pieces because they were the best ones. Trace did the same thing really by painting and signing guitars. I also thought that was clever. Oh and "I'm not Alec"...........ROTFL
    tapper01 likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I expected the fact Omarosa appeared to give her buyer money (maybe $2000) to push her a bit above Dennis, to come out in the boardroom. I didn't think the celebs could use their own money to help themselves on a task. Maybe none of the celebs knew and it was only during editing that they realized it. So glad she's gone- I've been wanting to watch The Celebrity Apprentice, but my DVR keeps taping The Omarosa Show. Hopefully next week it will get it right!

Also a little irritated with Trump for moving Trace when that is Trace's team that he handpicked. It was a weird choice for sure, but calculated I'm sure of too!
    I felt bad for Trace, but I thought it was an interesting strategy. There is a coaching/teaching strategy where they do a schoolyard pick and then the 2 guys doing the picking are asked to switch teams right then just to make things interesting. That is the strategy I think Trump was going for. It shakes things up and pulls people off their games. If you're really that good, then you can work with the group you felt was too inferior to be on your team. While a total shake up would have been fun (ie a new schoolyard pick) but this brought the drama too. So I didn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Trace's charity is the Red Cross, right?

I keep wondering why he doesn't support The Wounded Warrior Foundation. There are commercials running with him in them every hour or so for wounded warriors. I find it interesting. Do celebrities get paid for being the spokesperson or doing a commercial for a charity?
    He said he was playing for the Red Cross because they took care of his family after his house was destroyed by fire and he was away (in Alaska) at the time. My first thought was why does a wealthy celebrity need the red cross to take care of them. But I'm guessing it was as much about emotional support as anything. It's not like they needed the money or tangible goods the "regular" people do. I think Trace is a very charitable guy and he has more than one pet projects. Piers also played for Wounded Warriors (or some similar charity) so maybe that played a part in Trace choosing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Any smarts I thought Dennis had dissappeared the minute he cluelessly went to North Korea
    Really? I thought it was in Rome when he asked to meet with the College of Cardinals to advise them on the next Pope. :/
    Florimel likes this.

I am now going to watch this episode because it was only 1 hour long and the best part Omarosa gets canned. I do really wonder what makes her a celebrity because the others seems like they had a career. She was on The Apprentice in 2004 as since then she had been on other reality shows. I just don't think she is in the same ballpark as the others as far as achievements and that is why she acts so defensive.

I know that they only shortened the show because of sports but I think it should stay an hour long. I wonder if the Donald is footing the bill for some of the show so CBS agreed to make it 2 hours long. One show that I think should be longer is The Amazing Race. They squeeze so much into their shows.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I am now going to watch this episode because it was only 1 hour long and the best part Omarosa gets canned. I do really wonder what makes her a celebrity because the others seems like they had a career. She was on The Apprentice in 2004 as since then she had been on other reality shows. I just don't think she is in the same ballpark as the others as far as achievements and that is why she acts so defensive.

I know that they only shortened the show because of sports but I think it should stay an hour long. I wonder if the Donald is footing the bill for some of the show so CBS agreed to make it 2 hours long. One show that I think should be longer is The Amazing Race. They squeeze so much into their shows.
    She really isn't - I think Adam Carolla or another former contestant said that there was a majority of contestants who said NO to Trump when asked to return, so that's why we have for the most part the dregs. I don't think Bret would've returned - though I think he shouldn't have regardless - unless Trump was that desperate.

But Omarosa has always been a drama queen and they (normally) bring in viewers. She however is the Russell Hantz of "Apprentice" (though less successful admittedly - don't like Russell but he did make it to the finals and she hasn't).

I'm glad she was fired - she should've been two weeks ago. That said, it wouldn't have happened even if the two fired contestants brought her back (and Trump said as much in his comments to LaToya). I don't like Rodman (another point of fact as to how desperate Trump was to get a cast - he essentially QUIT at least once if not more), and hope he goes next.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The next episode will be about promoting Melania's new skin care line. It will also be an hour long.
    I really like the one hour shows. They don't have as much time to show us absolutely nothing. And while Donald STILL gets half of the show even when the show is only an hour at least it's only 30 minutes of his "stuff" and not an hour's worth.

I find the show much more interesting when it is only one hour long.

BTW having read/seen biographies of famous women who began cooking up skin potions etc in their kitchens and ended up as moguls of beauty products empires like Estee Lauder and Helena Rubenstein, I cannot imagine Melania having anything to do with the skin care products other than lending her name and face to it. The thought of her in a small real life kitchen cooking up a batch of skin care cream etc brings up quite an amusing picture.
    Dragonlady and nanaslbkp like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast