+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

Re: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

I do not like to see Omarosa or hear her speak. She thinks she is "All That" and more. Nuff said.
    FlyAKite and Moontat like this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I hope this shows all the Dennis nay-Sayers that he is not some dumb jock fame whore I love Dennis!
    FireWoman, you are absolutely correct.
    You may not always be able to understand what he says, and you may not always agree with what he says or does, but two things about Dennis Rodman:

1) He is NOT dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I love Dennis too. He has a HUGE soft heart, if you can get to it. Do you all know he paid for the funeral of that kid dragged and killed by a truck a few years ago? Even tho he sold "autographs" he did make an effort to make art out of them. More effort than Trace autographing a bunch of guitars and selling them.
    And, yes, tapper01, you are also absolutely correct.

2) He DOES have a HUGE soft spot in his heart.

Oh, and~
    3) For those asking, he DOES keep in touch and is still friends with some of his former NBA coaches and teammates.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

While I agree with Steven's convictions to make good art, he's totally in the wrong for this particular task. Trump is like a horse with blinders when it comes to fundraising, tunnel vision is an understatement. If he were to regurgitate his breakfast, smear it all over a canvas, and sell it to Alec for a million dollars, he'd be crowned winner of Celebrity Apprentice right on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Stephan Baldwin is repugnant. So funny about his art dealer and annoyance that other people bought his art. What on earth did he think this challenge was all about?!
    I can understand where he's coming from. He didn't get credited for the sale because Lisa's contact bought it, which it polar opposite of making any sort of sense. Steven's art was so good that somebody loved it so much they bought it, but by some BS technicality, that doesn't count towards his total sales. Don Jr even called it "poor organization."

Also, Trace should've been more forthcoming about not liking his new team; he picked the people for Plan B, so it's only logical that he'd prefer to work with them. Plus he's on Omarossa's team now, I don't think anyone would argue with that point.

FORT Fogey

This episode got a 1.4 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I expected it to come up too. Especially when O said she had done the task with integrity and Piers made a point of asking her to repeat what she had just said. After repeating it, Piers said something like, "let the record show O said she did this task with integrity." I really thought they were leading up to the fact that she gave her donor $2k to add to her donation, so her "contributions" would be greater than Dennis brought in. You're probably right that TPTB didn't know about it until editing.
    ]I really thought Omarosa was going to be found out re that $2,000 ... but maybe they knew ... I mean WE knew, so we must presume the Trump team knew.as well. Perhaps that is why Trump finally fired her, but there was no public mention of cheating.

Didn't Penn receive a huge donation from Teller? The way it was presented led me to believe that it was taken out of some account that belonged to Penn. Maybe it was prearranged. That is .Penn put money in an account and gave Teller access so it could be delivered as needed.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I don't think Trace's heart was into helping Team Power. He can't sit on his hands if he wants to stay in the game, but I suspect he did as little as he could get away with. I don't know how much he pulled in, but evidently it was somewhere between $12K-82K. So, do his new teammates think he might be holding back? We didn't hear any complaints, but that doesn't mean there weren't any.

I felt badly for Trace. I'd forgotten that he was the one who built the Plan B team, and it was a good team. Who wants to be taken away from a good thing? Especially when it means going to a team with Omarosa on it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the celebration that surely happened after the firing results were made known.
    Trace's charity is the Red Cross, right?

I keep wondering why he doesn't support The Wounded Warrior Foundation. There are commercials running with him in them every hour or so for wounded warriors. I find it interesting. Do celebrities get paid for being the spokesperson or doing a commercial for a charity?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

This was a good episode...maybe because it was only one hour. Some of those boardroom scenes go on forever.
    I'm liking Dennis this season. He's very funny, if you can understand him.
    Stephen is repugnant in his arrogance.
    Omarosa must have been #1 Debater in high school because she has an answer to everything and never stops talking. I laughed so hard as she went into her Model Pose as she turned in the elevator to face the camera.
    I love seeing the real personalities that come out on this show. I have often been very pleasantly surprised to find out some celebs are really nice/good people.
    And then sometimes you get a surprise and see the real evil come out. I really didn't have much of an opinion about Dionne Warwick prior to the show but I sure got a big impression of the real Dionne.
    CupidGuest, FlyAKite and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Trace's charity is the Red Cross, right?

I keep wondering why he doesn't support The Wounded Warrior Foundation. There are commercials running with him in them every hour or so for wounded warriors. I find it interesting. Do celebrities get paid for being the spokesperson or doing a commercial for a charity?
    Trace is supporting the Red Cross because of all the assistance they gave him and his family when his house burned down.

Last time, he supported the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (giving them a HUGE visibility boost) because his daughter has severe food allergies. My son does, as well, so he became my hero that season!

Unless I'm missing something, it does appear that the celebs usually pick charities for causes that have impacted them personally.

In Dennis Rodman's defense, he`s pretty darn smart intellectually, it`s his mumbling that throws people off. He`s also knowledgeable about art-when I lived in San Antonia and was going to art school he appeared at lots of student shows and bought paintings and discussed quite smartly the types of art he liked and why. He was very nice to us and surprisingly, very much shy. Whether or not his personal life is a mess does not detract from the fact he has a native intelligence and a quick wit. I don`t know how many people know he was rejected by his mother and sisters as a child. It was quite ugly. He ended up living on a farm for a bit with a high school team mates family.It`s sad to think that Dennis, like so many people, struggles with his self-worth by at times acting out and being self-destructive. God, The wreckage families can create by treating their children with such contempt.
    tapper01 likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast