+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/31 CA 6 episode. Only one hour tonight and it is at 9 CST

Too bad Trace was moved. I get why Trump did that, though. I like to see him with the crew he chose; there was a good rapport.

I loved this episode. I enjoyed seeing everyone getting along.

Stephan Baldwin is repugnant. So funny about his art dealer and annoyance that other people bought his art. What on earth did he think this challenge was all about?!

I hope Gary gets a chance to be PM before he is fired. I cannot imagine how that would work and looking forward to finding out!

Lisa could benefit from more being taken off her lips. It seemed, to me, that after she had them fixed she put more filler back in. What a body on that woman! She is beautiful, hot and a lovely person.

Penn doesn't offer much in terms of personality for my viewing pleasure.
    cablejockey likes this.

I was amazed at how well Dennis played last night. Really shrewd to incorporate souvenirs into his art. I wonder why he didn't bring in more money, though? He has NO friends in the NBA?

Stephen borders on a parody at this point. I actually want him to stick around for the entertainment value.

Overjoyed to see Omarosa go. She bragged so often about her power and smarts, but really, she just wore people down. She reminded me of a toddler who whines and whines for a toy, and the parent finally gives in solely to get some peace and quiet.

However...would she have gotten the boot if Piers weren't on the panel? As much as Dennis defended himself (and I still couldn't understand about 70% of it!), Piers was gunning for Omarosa and put up the best arguments against her.
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I was amazed at how well Dennis played last night. Really shrewd to incorporate souvenirs into his art. I wonder why he didn't bring in more money, though? He has NO friends in the NBA?
    Stephen borders on a parody at this point. I actually want him to stick around for the entertainment value.

Overjoyed to see Omarosa go. She bragged so often about her power and smarts, but really, she just wore people down. She reminded me of a toddler who whines and whines for a toy, and the parent finally gives in solely to get some peace and quiet.

However...would she have gotten the boot if Piers weren't on the panel? As much as Dennis defended himself (and I still couldn't understand about 70% of it!), Piers was gunning for Omarosa and put up the best arguments against her.
    I don't think he does. He has led such a rangey life and still does. I don't think he has many friends or any who would donate money for him. He cannot string two sentences together or be understood when he manages to do that. He makes little sense.

I believe Omarosa would have been fired had Piers not been there. It was time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I expected the fact Omarosa appeared to give her buyer money (maybe $2000) to push her a bit above Dennis, to come out in the boardroom. I didn't think the celebs could use their own money to help themselves on a task. Maybe none of the celebs knew and it was only during editing that they realized it. So glad she's gone- I've been wanting to watch The Celebrity Apprentice, but my DVR keeps taping The Omarosa Show. Hopefully next week it will get it right!

Also a little irritated with Trump for moving Trace when that is Trace's team that he handpicked. It was a weird choice for sure, but calculated I'm sure of too!
    I expected it to come up too. Especially when O said she had done the task with integrity and Piers made a point of asking her to repeat what she had just said. After repeating it, Piers said something like, "let the record show O said she did this task with integrity." I really thought they were leading up to the fact that she gave her donor $2k to add to her donation, so her "contributions" would be greater than Dennis brought in. You're probably right that TPTB didn't know about it until editing.

I was why no one noticed she gave her "donor" the extra $2,000. Okay who carries $2,000 around with them? Yes I realize that $2,000 to a "celebrity" is like $20 for us but still. I didn't notice O carrying a purse around.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I too kept thinking that her cheating would come up, but also figured it wasn't known. She said it pretty quietly so I think it wasn't known until the editors turned up the sound. I'm so glad she finally got fired. That will make this show better to watch.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I hope this shows all the Dennis nay-Sayers that he is not some dumb jock fame whore I love Dennis!
    MsDiva2007 and tapper01 like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I love Dennis too. He has a HUGE soft heart, if you can get to it. Do you all know he paid for the funeral of that kid dragged and killed by a truck a few years ago? Even tho he sold "autographs" he did make an effort to make art out of them. More effort than Trace autographing a bunch of guitars and selling them.
    lizardcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Even tho he sold "autographs" he did make an effort to make art out of them. More effort than Trace autographing a bunch of guitars and selling them.
    I thought that was really brilliant--the piece had added value from the beginning. Coincidentally, I thought Dennis' art was among the best in both teams, and I'm glad Lil Jon acknowledged that. You can tell he's a visual person.
    tapper01 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I don't think Trace's heart was into helping Team Power. He can't sit on his hands if he wants to stay in the game, but I suspect he did as little as he could get away with. I don't know how much he pulled in, but evidently it was somewhere between $12K-82K. So, do his new teammates think he might be holding back? We didn't hear any complaints, but that doesn't mean there weren't any.

I felt badly for Trace. I'd forgotten that he was the one who built the Plan B team, and it was a good team. Who wants to be taken away from a good thing? Especially when it means going to a team with Omarosa on it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the celebration that surely happened after the firing results were made known.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast