+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 6 Donald Trump

FORT Fan

Celebrity Apprentice 6 Donald Trump

I couldn't find a thread to talk about Trump so here it is.

He was on Letterman last night (3/27) and the lighting was so realistic that he looked about 80 years old. His lighting on the Apprentice show especially in the board room must be vey complex and created just for all his problems.

He has huge bags under his eyes and lots of creases in his face and his entire pouchy face is sliding downwards. He is either very sick or he just looks awful and more than his age in real life.

I ididn't stay around to hear what he had to say. I can't stand him and seeing him as he must really look was turning my stomach, especially after hearing and seeing all his drooling over "atractive" women. If he didn't have all that money he would not be married to Melania and no other women would even look at him.

Oh, I know what his face reminded me of--one of those bloodhounds with the long droopy faces and ears. No insult intended to the bloodhounds who use all those folds to gather up scents and do actual work like finding lost children etc.
    Prism, Badseed and lizardcat like this.

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 6 Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post

I ididn't stay around to hear what he had to say. I can't stand him and seeing him as he must really look was turning my stomach, especially after hearing and seeing all his drooling over "atractive" women. If he didn't have all that money he would not be married to Melania and no other women would even look at him.
    Completely agree with you here regarding this guy. He has the "creepy" factor. When I watch Celebrity Apprentice, I view him like he's a "character" ....not a real life person.....otherwise I probably couldn't watch.
    Maybe instead of "character" I should have said "cartoon?"
    Prism likes this.

FORT Fan

Dragonlady: I like your idea. He did look like a cartoon character the other night on Letterman, the "evil genius" character who is out to rule the world but is stopped by someone who is on the side of all that is right and good.

I don't think many cartoonists would have much trouble drawing a caricature of Trump the way he looked the other night.

Good call on the "character" idea!

I'm really disappointed with his show this season. It has no All-Star feel to it. There's nothing special about it. It's simply recycling old people, who aren't that interesting; old brands (like Farouk), which they've featured at least once already; and now he's going to use it to spam us with his wife's new skin care line?!

"THE ALL-STARS MUST IMPRESS MELANIA TRUMP WITH A CAMPAIGN TO SELL HER NEW SKIN CARE LINE. This week on All-Star ..."

Lol.

The show has become a parody of itself and NBC's pathetic skills at running a network. They're driving it into the ground instead of reinventing it and improving it.

P.S. Yesterday I saw an episode of Millionaire Matchmaker where one of the millionairesses' favorite people is DT. Lol! Poor Patti had to fix her up with a man resembling (at least in personality) America's favorite "billionaire."
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 04-07-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fan

Has anyone else noticed how D is letting his hair on the sides of his head go gray while he continues to dye the creature that lives on top?

I think Trump's entire family is a disturbed bunch of egomaniacal churls, and happy to know others see him for what he really is.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Trump Hair.JPG A true oddity.
    mom2 and Dragonlady like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

This show is SO much better when an episode is one hour instead of two. It stays interesting instead of dragging out. That said, between this and Dancing with the Stars, I think it's time to accept that all star versions of celebrity competition shows don work. There is too much lost when they've all been there, done that. You lose the fish out of water element and it seems like some of the sincere drive to win is lost too.
    Photobabe likes this.

FORT Fogey

Donald Trump's father's company focused on middle class rental housing in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. By contrast, Donald's real estate is high-end. White-gloved elevator attendants are important for Donald. They once showed what his living room looked like. There was a lot of stuff that was gold-plated: it looked tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Donald Trump's father's company focused on middle class rental housing in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. By contrast, Donald's real estate is high-end. White-gloved elevator attendants are important for Donald. They once showed what his living room looked like. There was a lot of stuff that was gold-plated: it looked tacky.
    I can't wipe out the memory of seeing Donald's apartment/penthouse. I've never seen so much gold on everything like I did then.
    Who's his designer? Doesn't anyone have the guts to tell him how awful it looks?
    So for you viewing pleasure, just follow this link to his home:
    Inside Donald and Melania Trump's Manhattan Apartment Mansion | iDesignArch | Interior Design, Architecture & Interior Decorating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast