+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 6 Donald Trump

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 6 Donald Trump

Thanks for the link! I clicked on all of the pictures. It looks worse than I remembered. I thought there was a lot of gold-plated furniture. It actually looks as if the walls, cieling, and maybe even the floor are gold-plated.

FORT Fogey

During the Depression, Trump's father got financing from the FHA, (Federal Housing Administration), to build houses in Brooklyn. Trump's father also got FHA backed funding during World War II to build houses for naval personnel. Donald Trump's organization at one time was in debt, but was saved with a bailout pact from 70 banks. Trump also tries to take advantage of eminent domain laws for his own benefit. I read that once Trump demanded that an elderly widow give up her home so that he could build a limousine parking lot.

Re Trump's apartment: how do you live in a place like that? Where do their son and the grandchildren play?

Never mind that it's so tacky I'm almost embarrassed for him.

I've seen photos of Ivanka's apartment, too, and while it's not my style, it's tastefully done. Very, very different from Dad's.

The only thing I could think of as I toured the Trump abode is, where's the television? I must have been a guy in a previous life.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12