+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 3/24 Celebrity Apprentice Show SPOILERS

Re: 3/24 Celebrity Apprentice Show SPOILERS

I was hoping with all the O face time, she was being set up to go home. She is such a nasty person. I finally couldn't stand listening to her and had to start FF through her talking heads.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

When Trump was asking Claudia why she didn't bring Omarosa into the boardroom she started to answer and he cut her off saying, "well it doesn't really matter who you brought in, you were the project manager so you are fired" (or something to that effect). Well, Donald, if it doesn't matter who you bring into the boardroom, why pick 2 people anyway then? Just fire the PM and cut this show down to 60 minutes! Oh wait...can't do that...it's the #1 show on television!! Uh...yeah...sure it is.

FORT Fogey

Baldwins mother was hysterical! When he pointed up, meaning god, she took it to be Trump. She knew damn well what he meant, witty woman. So cute and equally jarring that she thinks he is sexy.

Baldwin is uncuous and skivey. He makes my skin crawl.

If the reason why they failed cannot be pinned directly on someone, the project manager goes. The brain storming sessions are comedy now, with everyone afraid to put their ideas on the table. This time Omarosa was right in that she told her to do the make overs in the truck. He wouldn't have fired her.

It is interesting to watch Penn and Trace. They are even tempered, quiet and do their job. Had Marilou lost I didn't see Trump fireing Trace for the slogan.

I sense a team shift next week. Trump will take two from Marilou's team to go work on the other to even the numbers. Seems likely that Trace will be on Omarosa's team. I think Trump woiuld like to see someone who can stand up to her, give it a shot.

I am being entertained. I like this show. I look forward to seeing Omarosa fired. I am surprised she does not correct eveyone on the pronounciation of her name. Oh-ma-row-sa. Not Ahh-ma-row-sa.

Penn is golden because he can always come up with a magic trick to sweeten the pot and Trace has singing in his back pocket. I can see both of them and Little Jon as the final 3.
    cablejockey and lizardcat like this.

Its true--the PM should be fired and cut the show down to a reasonable hour! Trump always stirs the pot with questions like--who is the weakest on your team--who would you bring back IF your team lost? It causes rifts and bad feelings on each team, even before they find out if they lost!
    That Baldwin guy makes me laugh everytime I see him as all I see is the Barney Rubble character he played in a Flintstone movie! Although he seemed to really dislike Mary-lu last night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Its true--the PM should be fired and cut the show down to a reasonable hour! Trump always stirs the pot with questions like--who is the weakest on your team--who would you bring back IF your team lost? It causes rifts and bad feelings on each team, even before they find out if they lost!
    That Baldwin guy makes me laugh everytime I see him as all I see is the Barney Rubble character he played in a Flintstone movie! Although he seemed to really dislike Mary-lu last night.
    Marilou was smart to say she couldn't name who she would bring in until she heard why they failed. It gave her credibility to name Trace. A tip she won was the emphasis on Irouk (no clue to his name) posing with all the sexy women and his love for Lil' John. Editing was pushing hard to tip us in that direction. I am on to them!

Baldwin was poised and ready to throw Marilou under the bus, had they lost. He had to say she was scattered in a cover his a$$ move. He annoys me, no end and I find him creepy.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    When Trump was asking Claudia why she didn't bring Omarosa into the boardroom she started to answer and he cut her off saying, "well it doesn't really matter who you brought in, you were the project manager so you are fired" (or something to that effect). Well, Donald, if it doesn't matter who you bring into the boardroom, why pick 2 people anyway then? Just fire the PM and cut this show down to 60 minutes! Oh wait...can't do that...it's the #1 show on television!! Uh...yeah...sure it is.
    Of course he cut her off - he probably figured out that she'd said "Well Mr. Trump you've made it clear you're not getting rid of Omarosa so WHY should we bother? We're not going give you the fights you want and STILL go and fire us over her."

And I do agree the PM should almost always be fired in these cases, but rest assured that when it's OMAROSA'S turn we will see her either win (even if the thing is tripe) or he overlook her errors and fire someone else. She could seriously do nothing right now except drink Mai-Tai's and be safe in this show it seems.

It's why I think Trump is so trying to push the "No. 1 show" aspect - he may be No. 1 on NBC but you're very lucky to have a show last as long as his has on that network that is not a "Law & Order" show or news. It's not a compliment honestly.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-25-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Marilou was smart to say she couldn't name who she would bring in until she heard why they failed. It gave her credibility to name Trace. A tip she won was the emphasis on Irouk (no clue to his name) posing with all the sexy women and his love for Lil' John. Editing was pushing hard to tip us in that direction. I am on to them!

Baldwin was poised and ready to throw Marilou under the bus, had they lost. He had to say she was scattered in a cover his a$$ move. He annoys me, no end and I find him creepy.
    Baldwin is very very creepy. ( eww)
    mom2, mushybrain, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I missed this because I was delayed at Dallas Fort Worth airport waiting for my long delayed plane.

Stephen Baldwin is more tha a little creepy to me. I guess Trump is going to ride with Omarosa until the wheels fall off.smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Stephen is weird (slightly creepy even), but he doesn't bother me as much as a few of the others going by this standard. I mean - Gary told the head honcho of the company featured on the show last night about something tying in getting a great hairstyle is like losing your virginity (or something to that effect).

Then again - it does show the results of using/abusing drugs and alcohol can do to your body - i.e. don't have as strong as a vocal filter.

FORT Fogey

The overall rating for this episode in adults 18-49 was 1.5. The rating for the second hour of this episode in adults 18-49 was 1.6. The rating for the last half hour of this episode, (lead in to the local news), in adults 25-54 was 2.2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast