+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

3/17 show ***spoilers***

Please keep it in here until midnight eastern....thanks.

I had to start this just because I think I will burn for laughing at LaToya's "Omarosa's boyfriend died of a heart attack and I am sure she gave it to him".

O was being very disrespectful. She is telling Latoya to get her team in check. Well, you are the only one not listening. Grow up, sweetie. Claudia comparing her to a bully was spot on.
    beachbumz likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

I am lovin' LaToya. She's asking Trumps permission to fire a member of her team. You'll never guess who.
    mom2 and beachbumz like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Newbie

Oh god, Latoya is an idiot for not bringing Omarosa back into the boardroom

FORT Fan

Hehehehe. What's Latoya doing? She picked Dennis and Brandi to come back to the boardroom. But I do believe her when she says Trump wouldn't have fired the Evil Witch, despite his protestations. . .

----

I love Ivanka's reaction. Priceless!

-----

He also loves Dennis. Latoya's probably going home. Trump lying again about Omarosa "might have been fired."

-----

Latoya has poor judgment.

She was right that Trump would not have fired her (Omarosa). He simply wants her back for the boardroom dramatics.

Poor Judgment:
    Latoya already said Omarosa wasn't there for the play. She also embarrassed herself by asking for the right to fire someone - too late, lady! You're already in the boardroom.

His response was that "listen I let you come back before and I'm certainly not bending the rules for you again."

She was going home regardless.

It's done.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 03-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    CupidGuest likes this.

3/17 show ***spoilers***

Latoya's new last name should be Jackass. I don't understand the boardroom decision she made. Just terrible.

LaToya was going to be fired regardless of the choice to bring in Omarosa or not. Trump even admitted it himself when he said to her that he "Might've fired" Omarosa.

Yeah right - Omarosa is the real life person turned reality show star opposite of Joan Rivers: She will probably win this season too (though her case being lazy - her first season and what I've seen nowadays) while Joan's she actually QUIT the show and Trump allowed her back.

Why add insult to injury by bringing back someone you KNOW is going to be saved because she brings in ratings (another key little thing Trump was mentioning tonight in the boardroom i.e. how big this show has become and be a top rated show and the like)?

I'm not saying LaToya was a saint in the boardroom, but at least she does have her mind set in reality in this particular case.

But I will say based on this particular incident - if Omarosa is NOT gone soon - Trump should save face, just crown Omarosa the winner and end this season early. I really feel she's going to win based on the past couple of episodes.

FORT Fogey

I wonder how the ratings are for this season. Personally, if Omarosa continues to dodge the firing bullet, I may not stick around. I simply cannot stand listening to someone who continually talks over everyone else and thinks that if she just keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over again, it will make it convincing and/or true.

Just once, I wish someone would tell her loudly and convincingly to shut the @#%@ up. Even if it were Gary, whom I really starting to feel sorry for, because it's clear he has real problems that Trump is playing for laughs. Or better yet, let it be the entire cast, in unison. Just every time she opens her mouth, let them all tell her to shut up at once.

By the way, what was with Trump saying The Apprentice was "more than a show"? Frankly, I'm finding it less and less interesting as a show; I certainly don't consider it more than a show.

FORT Fogey

The first episode had a 1.7 rating. When the first episode was repeated a week later, it got a 0.8 rating. The second episode got a 1.7.
    JohnnyK likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The first episode had a 1.7 rating. When the first episode was repeated a week later, it got a 0.8 rating. The second episode got a 1.7.
    Yikes. Maybe Trump would like to reassess his comment that it's "more than a show." Sounds like it's doing "less than a show" in terms of viewership. Wonder why NBC is still willing to give it two hours of its prime time with ratings like that.
    beachbumz likes this.

FORT Fogey

Trump probably assumed that Omarosa would mean good ratings for the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast