+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by "nervousing" View Post
    The show used to be repeated on CNBC. If I don't watch on NBC.com, does anyone know if the Sunday episodes get re-aired on TV/Cable anytime?
    I can't answer that qustion, but I do know the show is available on the NBC website the day following the broadcast.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Gary has plenty of health issues and issues he brought upon himself in the past, but he also smart enough to learn from them and knows right from wrong (well mostly). I still remember the fight between him and Meatloaf - and BOTH sure knew how to stand their ground.

This does worry me though - I wonder if Trump IS targeting Gary to create self doubt in an attempt to keep his ability at bay in case he did have to go up against Omarosa. I'm seeing it a lot with the "you're picking on me" attitude he's gotten lately.
    I doubt Trump is targeting anyone. He always asks each team "who is the weakest player." He stirs the pot to get some action going in the board room. And if he can fire someone who is less interesting, he does that but only if he can make some sense out of it. Had LaToya brought Omarosa back I believe the results would have been the same.

And I don't believe it was necessary for Omarosa to have left that challenge for as long as she did. It seemed to me that someone called to inform her the 911 call was going to be aired and there was nothing they could do legally to stop it. I think she smelled disaster and ducked out. For all we know she could have called someone and asked them to call her back so she could stage an exit. We may see this again, too.

Her fake and teary spar with Arsenio was just very bad acting. I will never a put task above Michael, said at a high pitch several times. Oh come on. No one was saying you were wrong in leaving. Seems she had prepared a response ahead of time and it did not fit into the conversation at all!
    Dragonlady and Photobabe like this.

Although I don't like most of the contestants, the main reason I never watch this show is that I want Trump off my airwaves forever, and preferably off this planet.
    elleprn likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Why does Trump look like a Cheeto with hair?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Although I don't like most of the contestants, the main reason I never watch this show is that I want Trump off my airwaves forever, and preferably off this planet.
    Does this mean you wont vote for him if he runs for President?
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Does this mean you wont vote for him if he runs for President?
    No worries on that count. He'd never open up his books for examination. Unless, of course, he has another whole set cooked up just for that purpose.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Omarosa suing LaToya is hysterical and nuts. This, sadly, illustrates our litigious society.
    mom2 and Photobabe like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567