+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Everyone mourns differently. I don't think you can say that she's not genuinely mourning if she's doing this show. Maybe she saw it as an opportunity to DO something.

I'm not Omarosa's biggest fan, but I loved Michael, so I have to think that if he chose her, she's got qualities that we haven't seen. I don't think he would have been with her if she was a terrible person. I saw a few interviews with the both of them and it was clear they really loved each other.

LaToya was so out of line in her comments. To say something like that is beyond sickening. You know that if someone made insinuations like that about LaToya's brother, she'd be shrieking like a harpie. You just don't go there.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I question MCD if he thought this nasty thing was fiancÚ worthy. O made some noises pertaining to Latoya voice and her brother. She is smart and nasty enough not to just come out and say it.

Oh gosh - if there is anyone who could effectively put her in her place and honestly not give a damn about it that WOULD be Gary. He is pretty off the cuff to begin with, and add too it his blunt honesty, he would make her cry real tears I think.
    She is a bully, a really nasty bully. Gary would look better beside her than anyone else, he could put in her place.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Everyone mourns differently. I don't think you can say that she's not genuinely mourning if she's doing this show. Maybe she saw it as an opportunity to DO something.

I'm not Omarosa's biggest fan, but I loved Michael, so I have to think that if he chose her, she's got qualities that we haven't seen. I don't think he would have been with her if she was a terrible person. I saw a few interviews with the both of them and it was clear they really loved each other.

LaToya was so out of line in her comments. To say something like that is beyond sickening. You know that if someone made insinuations like that about LaToya's brother, she'd be shrieking like a harpie. You just don't go there.
    What I mean is that if she was as distraught as she claims to be then putting yourself out in public like she is doesn't do a lot of good. I speak from experience - my job entails I'm out in the public every day, and even - as a way to start healing - went back to work the night of my father's memorial service. Ended up hurting myself more actually as one thing that was covered that evening had someone with the same name as my dad, and add to it his love of what I was doing... yeah, not a good way to put yourself out there.

And in fairness to LaToya - there WERE catty comments about her decorating her hat with a glittery type of glove and simple painting in honor of her brother. Comment was essentially she can't do anything without using her brother's name. It also was the top selling hat in the auction.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-19-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She is a bully, a really nasty bully. Gary would look better beside her than anyone else, he could put in her place.
    Gary has plenty of health issues and issues he brought upon himself in the past, but he also smart enough to learn from them and knows right from wrong (well mostly). I still remember the fight between him and Meatloaf - and BOTH sure knew how to stand their ground.

This does worry me though - I wonder if Trump IS targeting Gary to create self doubt in an attempt to keep his ability at bay in case he did have to go up against Omarosa. I'm seeing it a lot with the "you're picking on me" attitude he's gotten lately.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Gary has plenty of health issues and issues he brought upon himself in the past, but he also smart enough to learn from them and knows right from wrong (well mostly). I still remember the fight between him and Meatloaf - and BOTH sure knew how to stand their ground.

This does worry me though - I wonder if Trump IS targeting Gary to create self doubt in an attempt to keep his ability at bay in case he did have to go up against Omarosa. I'm seeing it a lot with the "you're picking on me" attitude he's gotten lately.
    Well if she is with Gary, watch for others to take his side!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Since when is Omarosa a "celebrity"? Just saying... what is she known for? Other than being someone who was on the regular apprentice and being a mean, whiny B!

P.S. I'm not watching. I am so done with Trump and his supposed Celebrity Apprentice.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

How are most of the celebrities they cast on these shows celebrities? Like, they've casted women from the Real Housewives series multiple times. They don't really count either.
    Photobabe likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I'm not surprised Dee said that - Bret said as much. And what is sad about Bret is that he and the other woman in the finals did far better than most of the final two contestants do in this show (and both were deserving of the title - I've only seen two other pairings in this run that were worthy: Clay/Arsenio and John Rich/Marlee Matlin).

Trump thinks he's getting great ratings, but crowing about it is NOT going to do anything except make it worse.

Then again - maybe we should hope Omarosa is the winner because the backlash should put a reality check on his paycheck for this show.
    From your typing fingers to NBC's executives ears.....
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fan

The show used to be repeated on CNBC. If I don't watch on NBC.com, does anyone know if the Sunday episodes get re-aired on TV/Cable anytime?

FORT Fogey

Omarosa is the reason I'm not watching this show. I've seen too many reality TV villains.
    dagwood likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast