+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

The only reason I'm watching this season is because Trace is on. If/when he gets fired, I'm out. I'm still POd about Trump picking (nasty, evil, SOB) Piers over him, so I'm holding out hope for him to take it this time. Although, now I'm worried, since someone upthread said they heard Trace is in Trump's sights to get fired.
    Also, if Omarosa isn't gone soon, I'll just have to watch with the remote in my hand the whole 2 hrs, so I can mute whenever her skanky, toxic face comes on!
    Alexxxx likes this.

I can honestly say that I only watch to see the interaction of really big Egos together. If I view it that way, I'm not surprised at what happens or how they behave.
    Omarosa shouldn't be on this show. If she's that upset about her fiance dying, and I don't believe any of her sob sessions, she wouldn't be able to handle all this nonsense. To me, it just shows the ego of hers because no matter what happens, she needs to be seen and heard.
    Nobody I've ever known who seriously grieving over the loss of a loved one could go on this show. As for having to take care of the business of the 911 call being leaked, everyone of those celebs know this could/would happen and there was nothing Omarosa could do about it. Once the police release it, it becomes public information.
    she's so full of it.
    mindy384 and Photobabe like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    The only reason I'm watching this season is because Trace is on. If/when he gets fired, I'm out. I'm still POd about Trump picking (nasty, evil, SOB) Piers over him, so I'm holding out hope for him to take it this time. Although, now I'm worried, since someone upthread said they heard Trace is in Trump's sights to get fired.
    Also, if Omarosa isn't gone soon, I'll just have to watch with the remote in my hand the whole 2 hrs, so I can mute whenever her skanky, toxic face comes on!
    Oh I'm sorry, but I can't disagree more. imo Piers was the best that season, hands down.

I've only watched a few episodes here and there but this Omarosa lady is just unacceptable...there are villians and there are just people who are unbearable and this woman fits into the latter category. Given the way reality tv works, however, I don't expect her to be gone anytime soon and anyone who brings her 'back to the boardroom' is only giving themselves a 50/50 chance of staying since Trump is not firing her anytime soon no matter what he says...

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    According to Dee, the reason for this cast was because most had said NO. He said no at first and then was talked into doing it again. He said it was really hard as they film 16 hours a day, 6 days a week and 3 episodes. He also talked about Trump having it in for Bret Michaels as he was a previous winner. So it was not a surprise that this is what the show ended up with. Especially Omarosa. Trump is so delusional when it comes to her, AS IF she is the ratings grabber. GMAB! The way Trump talks about his show is so absurd. Way over the top. Keep believing that you big *****.

So, from what I am reading here it sounds like LaToya saw the writing on the wall, knowing that Trump wouldn't fire Omarosa and threw herself under the bus?
    I'm not surprised Dee said that - Bret said as much. And what is sad about Bret is that he and the other woman in the finals did far better than most of the final two contestants do in this show (and both were deserving of the title - I've only seen two other pairings in this run that were worthy: Clay/Arsenio and John Rich/Marlee Matlin).

Trump thinks he's getting great ratings, but crowing about it is NOT going to do anything except make it worse.

Then again - maybe we should hope Omarosa is the winner because the backlash should put a reality check on his paycheck for this show.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, but I can't disagree more. imo Piers was the best that season, hands down.
    I liked Piers when he won. He did very well
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

trump wsn't going to fire omorosa . . . . he's made that clear taLking abt she's "almost" his friend, that she brings in ratings, blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Latoya's new last name should be Jackass. I don't understand the boardroom decision she made. Just terrible.

FORT Fogey

LaToya is just not bright. I am glad she is gone; I find her annoying.

I believe Omarosa is still grieving but we have not seen a genuine display. Dr Phil calls guests on this everytime someone pulls the cry face and voice without tears. I wonder what Michael loved about her.

Time to switch up the teams and get Omarosa with Trace and Penn. Someone has to step on her. How can someone be so hateful?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    LaToya is just not bright. I am glad she is gone; I find her annoying.

I believe Omarosa is still grieving but we have not seen a genuine display. Dr Phil calls guests on this everytime someone pulls the cry face and voice without tears. I wonder what Michael loved about her.

Time to switch up the teams and get Omarosa with Trace and Penn. Someone has to step on her. How can someone be so hateful?
    It doesn't matter what team she is on-she is poison. Unless she was with Gary! maybe he could tell her what he really thinks!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It doesn't matter what team she is on-she is poison. Unless she was with Gary! maybe he could tell her what he really thinks!
    Oh gosh - if there is anyone who could effectively put her in her place and honestly not give a damn about it that WOULD be Gary. He is pretty off the cuff to begin with, and add too it his blunt honesty, he would make her cry real tears I think.

And yes, I do feel that if she was really mourning Duncan as much as she claims she wouldn't be on this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast