+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Personally, I think Trump should have fired Omarosa on the spot when she was going off at Arsenio and he couldn't get her to stop. I never have liked Omarosa and she was especially off her rocker last night. I ALMOST felt sorry for her but she brings a lot of bad energy on herself with her bad attitude.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

FORT Fogey

I just watched half of the first episode. I find out about the other episodes by reading about them here. Trump will keep Omarosa on the show as long as possible... she might even be on the finale.
    FlyAKite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Omarosa's crying just does not seem genuine, so I REALLY wish LaToya had called her bluff and said something like what you just wrote. If LaToya had said:

"Mr. Trump, Omarosa is CLEARLY still grieving deeply. It is unfair and unhealthy to expect anyone so wracked with grief, and still dealing with matters of their loved one's estate, to concentrate on a TV competition. I can only think that her increased bullying and efforts to control everyone on our team is her way of trying to gain back a sense of control over her life after experiencing such a heartbreaking loss."

Heh, heh, heh.

Even though she wouldn't have gone down without some more nastiness, it would have been impossible for Omarosa to deny that she was grief-stricken given all the sobbing and convulsing she was doing. Trump would have had a good reason to fire her - out of compassion - and LaToya would have looked brilliant. (Did I just write "Trump" and "compassion" in the same sentence?)

Oh, well. Wishful thinking.
    I love this, however there is no way Omarosa would've let her get 3 words out of her mouth before she started talking over her and yelling like a banshee.

I have no doubt Trump will never fire Omarosa until she has stopped entertaining him. Latoya knows this also. So why bring her into the boardroom to gloat? I give yet again the tears a side eye from Omarosa. If this was any other person I would feel for them, MCD death has not stopped her from being a mean,nasty and vile piece of work. So her crocodile tears ring as untrue to me. Just a way to get people to let their guard down so she can strike at will.

I love hearing Dennis and his comments about her. The man may be alot of things but stupid is not one of them.
    FireWoman, FlyAKite and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post

I love hearing Dennis and his comments about her. The man may be alot of things but stupid is not one of them.
    I loved how "saboteur" was one of the few words he said all night!
    Kip and MsDiva2007 like this.

FORT Fan

I like how the celebrities are turning things around a bit on Trump...Trace collecting only from celebrities and not having their "store" open to the public, as well as, no one willing to bring Omarosa into the boardroom yet, because they know Trump won't fire her. I like to think this comes as a bit of a surprise to Trump. And if Omarosa does stick around for much longer (I think she'll be there til the bitter end) I may have to tune out. Her negative, bullying ways are just too hard to watch. Either that or record the show and FF through most of it.
    jadewarlock and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    All I know is, I can't take any more of Omarosa. I will start watching again after she is fired. Until then, I will read here, but not watch.
    Same here. She makes my skin crawl.
    Dragonlady and zookeepertx like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I really like how LaToya handed Trump last night. He had it all planned to have Omarosa to be brought back in the boardroom and then use it to gang up on LaToya. I think Trump is a bully and that is why he enjoys Omarosa so much. I laughed at the comments that LaToya said in the car about Omarosa pulling the plug herself.

I watched last night only because nothing else was on and I won't be making that mistake again. This show used to be fun and now it is just picking on nice people for Trump's pleasure.
    jadewarlock, Moontat and Photobabe like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I really like how LaToya handed Trump last night. He had it all planned to have Omarosa to be brought back in the boardroom and then use it to gang up on LaToya. I think Trump is a bully and that is why he enjoys Omarosa so much. I laughed at the comments that LaToya said in the car about Omarosa pulling the plug herself.

I watched last night only because nothing else was on and I won't be making that mistake again. This show used to be fun and now it is just picking on nice people for Trump's pleasure.
    I think Dee said it all this past week.. saying he was fired from a fake job. I honestly do not know why i watch anymore.. if not for Dennis, Trace, and Penn I'd be done. I miss Dee as well.. Trump is a moron.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Honestly - I don't see where she's an "All-Star" to begin with except for being a lazy bum (as she was barely hit in the head in a construction challenge, and walked out claiming a concussion - THEN attempted to get away with it in the boardroom), conniving, flat out liar and ugly just for the sake of being such toward others.

Then again I honestly think she is there because Trump couldn't get Joan for some reason - be it her and Melissa having their show (where's she's made a crass comment about a MUCH MORE TALENTED Betty White BTW), or if he realized that he'd probably lose the show entirely because even now people are still riled that she won over Annie - who did EVERYTHING Trump asks in this show.
    According to Dee, the reason for this cast was because most had said NO. He said no at first and then was talked into doing it again. He said it was really hard as they film 16 hours a day, 6 days a week and 3 episodes. He also talked about Trump having it in for Bret Michaels as he was a previous winner. So it was not a surprise that this is what the show ended up with. Especially Omarosa. Trump is so delusional when it comes to her, AS IF she is the ratings grabber. GMAB! The way Trump talks about his show is so absurd. Way over the top. Keep believing that you big *****.

So, from what I am reading here it sounds like LaToya saw the writing on the wall, knowing that Trump wouldn't fire Omarosa and threw herself under the bus?
    jadewarlock likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast