+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

Re: 3/17 show ***spoilers***

I think it was all set up to keep Omarosa. This just ticked me off that they would pull something so obvious.....Maybe I will stop watching this show.....
    beachbumz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Yikes. Maybe Trump would like to reassess his comment that it's "more than a show." Sounds like it's doing "less than a show" in terms of viewership. Wonder why NBC is still willing to give it two hours of its prime time with ratings like that.
    They don't have that many shows that are doing better than that. NBC's in bad shape at the moment.

Currently The Walkng Dead is beating everything on all four networks in the ratings on Sundays.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I didn't think La Toya was a good choice to bring back at all anyway, so I'm not sad.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty View Post
    I think it was all set up to keep Omarosa. This just ticked me off that they would pull something so obvious.....Maybe I will stop watching this show.....
    I watched as I couldn't sleep last night.- she really is a nasty piece of work.I think she will use the death of fiancé all through the show. The soaps they did were terrible.Trump said this is the highest ranking show. Did he qualify that by saying on NBC?

I think it's one of the worst CA to date. Latoya said one thing right, he wasn't going to fire Oamarosa and he wasn't.

Why does Trump always make the other team say Gary, Gary was the weak link etc etc.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-18-2013 at 09:33 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I watched as I couldn't sleep last night.- she really is a nasty piece of work.I think she will use the death of fiancé all through the show. The soaps they did were terrible.Trump said this is the highest ranking show. Did he qualify that by saying on NBC?
    Given that NBC ranks FOURTH in the primary networks (ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC) yeah... that's where he's getting the credence because there is no way it's beating out "Revenge" or other shows IMHO in the 8 p.m. (CST) hour).

I think it's one of the worst CA to date. Latoya said one thing right, he wasn't going to fire Oamarosa and he wasn't.
    Yeah... he needs another controversial win IMHO to try and take the bad taste away from Joan's win or something I think. That woman is just vile to be vile.

Why does Trump always make the other team say Gary, Gary was the weak link etc etc.
    Probably to make Gary break down and have the attitude that he had in the apartment I guess. I really think he wants another fight/meltdown a la Meatloaf/Gary in their season.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Trump probably assumed that Omarosa would mean good ratings for the show.
    I seem to remember that viewership was WAY down when Omarosa returned to the show. I mean, it was even worse than when Hatch was on the show - whom as I've said I do not like at all and the "Survivor" cast was stupid letting win, but heck at least he is more classy (and yes, I cannot believe I said that).

I probably won't watch next week. I liked LaToya (inspite of her bad decision reg Omarosa) but I can not stand Omarosa. Her fake crying, loud voice, talking over everyone and superior attutidue make me physically ill.
    dagwood, zookeepertx and beachbumz like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I probably won't watch next week. I liked LaToya (inspite of her bad decision reg Omarosa) but I can not stand Omarosa. Her fake crying, loud voice, talking over everyone and superior attutidue make me physically ill.
    I get that. I think she has put a lot of viewers off this show.I think I would only tune in to see her fired, I dont see that happening anytime soon

What soaps has she been on. I know she had a small part a long time ago, but she said-" I have been on many soaps" and I was on the cover of Soap opera digest- big whoop
    Photobabe and beachbumz like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I get that. I think she has put a lot of viewers off this show.I think I would only tune in to see her fired, I dont see that happening anytime soon

What soaps has she been on. I know she had a small part a long time ago, but she said-" I have been on many soaps" and I was on the cover of Soap opera digest- big whoop
    I looked her up on IMDB and the only Soap Opera listed is "Passions" from 2004. She played herself. In ONE episode. She has had a few recent acting gigs, but otherwise she has appeared on 47 other shows playing herself. Wow. Way to stretch those acting chops....you go girl. Not.
    Moontat and beachbumz like this.

FORT Fan

I wasn't able to watch the first hour last night so basically all I saw was the boardroom.

I tuned in about the time Omarosa went into her weekly crying jag and here is my response to that:

Either she is deeply involved in grieving (which would definitely be normal under the circumstances) in which case she shouldn't be on the show because it's way too soon for her to attempt facing the pressures of daily life not to mention the emotional and physical stresses of being on any reality show.

Or:
    It's almost all faked emotion which it often feels like, in which case she should not be on the show.

In either case she does not belong on this show IMO.

As for the boardroom with LaToya I thought it was among the worst I've ever seen and I think I've seen most of all the seasons.

I got so embarrassed that I was actually watching Trump's idiotic tomfoolery that for one of the few times in my history of watching the show I changed channels and wa much relieved when I did so.

I think Trump is killing this show which IMO used to have some interesting moments as celebs tried to work with other celebs on somewhat demeaning and ridiculous "tasks."

I'm going to watch the first few minutes of next week's show and if I have the same sick-to-my-stomach response I had this week, it's adios for me.
    Moontat and beachbumz like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast