+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/10 Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS

Re: 3/10 Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS

I mentioned this in another thread--Dr. Amen on "Celebrity Rehab" did a brain scan on Dennis and said Dennis shows signs of brain damage due to alcohol abuse. I had a big crush on him during his pro years, and while he used to pull stunts all the time, there's no doubt he's gotten far less coherent over the years.

FORT Fan

Lizardcat:
    Thanks for that info.
    BTW do you know approximately when Dr Amen did that scan? I mean, was it recent, in the last year or so or before that?

It does explain why he sounded so completely incomprehensible in the recent interview with George S when Dennis returned from his trip to North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread--Dr. Amen on "Celebrity Rehab" did a brain scan on Dennis and said Dennis shows signs of brain damage due to alcohol abuse. I had a big crush on him during his pro years, and while he used to pull stunts all the time, there's no doubt he's gotten far less coherent over the years.
    Now there's something you don't read about Dennis Rodman every day.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fan

Lizardcat:
    Thanks for that info.
    I've seen scans that Dr. Amen has shown on his PBS show of the brains of alcoholics and they are truly horrifying. There are big holes amd depressions where brain should be.

BTW do you know approximately when Dr Amen did that scan? I mean, was it recent, in the last year or so or before that?

It does explain why he sounded so completely incomprehensible in the recent interview with George S when Dennis returned from his trip to North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Now there's something you don't read about Dennis Rodman every day.
    LOL! What can I say....I'd still think he was sexy if he wasn't such an utter mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Lizardcat:
    Thanks for that info.
    I've seen scans that Dr. Amen has shown on his PBS show of the brains of alcoholics and they are truly horrifying. There are big holes amd depressions where brain should be.

I just watched this recently on Netflix. It was the third season, so probably filmed in late 2009. Yes, there were big blue holes in several areas on the scan. Also, apparently Dr. Drew and a colleague from UCLA Medical Center also theorized that Rodman has Asperger's Syndrome, which would explain some of his detachment.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

FORT Fan

LOL! What can I say....I'd still think he was sexy if he wasn't such an utter mess.

I just watched this recently on Netflix. It was the third season, so probably filmed in late 2009. Yes, there were big blue holes in several areas on the scan. Also, apparently Dr. Drew and a colleague from UCLA Medical Center also theorized that Rodman has Asperger's Syndrome, which would explain some of his detachment.
    Thanks so much for this additional info about the scan.

And that theory of Dr Drew's really could explain a lot about Dennis' behavior.
    (BTW love your avatar.)

If Gary's erratic behavior is due to a brain injury, it kind of creeps me out that Trump even considered him for the show. Same with Dennis Rodman. I know these guys consented to appearing, but it's like they're being presented as circus freaks. Such is reality TV, I guess....
    Gary doesn't creep me out - now Rodman does.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Thanks so much for this additional info about the scan.

And that theory of Dr Drew's really could explain a lot about Dennis' behavior.
    (BTW love your avatar.)
    Thank you!

I saw that Omagross-a is suing LaToya for saying that she probably gave Michael a heart attack.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I saw that Omagross-a is suing LaToya for saying that she probably gave Michael a heart attack.
    Of course she is

I suspect she gave him stressful times!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast