+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/10 Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS

FORT Fan

Re: 3/10 Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS

When even dedicated reality watchers like us here on FORT can't come up with more than two pages of comments -- in a thread that wasn't started until 90 minutes into the show -- maybe it's time for this farce to go off the air.
    Kip likes this.

I only caught the end of the show--cannot believe it was 2 whole hours--and couldn't help but notice that Dee seemed to be releived to be fired. The way he strolled out of there, spoke volumes as to how he was not broken up about leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I only caught the end of the show--cannot believe it was 2 whole hours--and couldn't help but notice that Dee seemed to be releived to be fired. The way he strolled out of there, spoke volumes as to how he was not broken up about leaving.
    He did seem relieved. It makes me wonder why he bothered to be on the show . 2 hours is way too long.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I didn't think Dee was relieved. I think he just knew he had to take his lumps as a man, and as the project manager who did not make great decisions. IMO, he was just leaving with his head held high, as he deserved to do since he didn't even try to throw anyone else under the bus. I love Dee (and I am not a Twisted Sister fan). When he and Omarosa volunteered to be project managers, I knew he was a goner. The only season preview I saw him in was of him going into Trump's jumbo jet. I saw a lot of Omarosa though.

So the two rockers are the first two to go... too bad.
    JunkieGirl and tapper01 like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I really liked Dee, this time and last time. Maybe the rockers say a lot more * off* camera , and we dont see it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Dee tried to tell Trump at least twice that Penn's idea was good but it did not fit into the theme of the entire Universal Studios park just part of it. For both teams, not much work was being done except by the people that fixed the 3D sets.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I meant in the long haul. Trump would love Miss O to be there for the finale
    Yes, I think so however I am not so sure he would overlook a glaring mistake she made. He has his own reputation, you know. . Dee was a favorite and he got rid of him.

I think he favors Chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes, I think so however I am not so sure he would overlook a glaring mistake she made. He has his own reputation, you know. . Dee was a favorite and he got rid of him.

I think he favors Chase.
    True, but according to O she doesn't make any
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I thought that both of the efforts ended up looking really cheesy with Omarosa's looking like something some kids made with scraps of plywood in their parents garage and scraps of clothing that had been set out for the trash pickup. I actually cringed when they kept cramming people into those elevator-sized "booths" to have their pictures taken while draping ragbag leftovers around them.

Dee will be missed. What a great guy with a good set of values and a really level head.

(Longtime lurker here de-lurking to be able to join the witty and knowledgable conversations that go on here.)
    cablejockey and lizardcat like this.

FORT Fogey

Welcome to the board, Orion Nebula! I likely would watch this show if Omarosa had been fired. I've seen too many reality TV villains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast