+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

FORT Fan

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Oh sorry. It was hard finding this show's thread a couple of weeks ago. And I don't post often. I'll see about removing my posts and reposting them over there.

didn't know where to put this. Rumor is that Khate Gosselin is going to be on this season. Who in the hell thought that would be a good idea? Even for the train wreck factor she isn't that. God I hate that this "woman" gets stuff because she played god with fertility drugs and then became the biggest bitch diva ever.
    Punkin likes this.

I won't watch Trumph's show anymore since, and because of, his 'birther' stance, but those "celebs" from reality shows don't do well because, like Teresa and Nene, they don't have wealthy friends who will donate money to help them win tasks like the genuine celebrities do. I see them as 'throw-away' contestants that are sure to accept an invitation to be on ANY show, but they won't go too far because they really can't contribute to their team. I never watched the Gosselins, but I'll bet she fits into that category.
    momrek06 and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I won't watch Trumph's show anymore since, and because of, his 'birther' stance, but those "celebs" from reality shows don't do well because, like Teresa and Nene, they don't have wealthy friends who will donate money to help them win tasks like the genuine celebrities do. I see them as 'throw-away' contestants that are sure to accept an invitation to be on ANY show, but they won't go too far because they really can't contribute to their team. I never watched the Gosselins, but I'll bet she fits into that category.
    Wow, good point.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567