+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Random thoughts:

I love this show because I don't take it seriously. I just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I am looking forward to Gary Busey. I wish he was on Omarosa's team, however.

I really like Donald Jr; I hope we will see him this season.

Ivanka. I don't know what to say. She has the personality of a box of hair.

It appears that Trace doesn't want to be there, but we know he must. I loved him refusing to sell meatballs. It puts a spotlight on how silly tasks are that rely on donations.

Jimmy Kimmel showed portions of an interview Rodman gave. He translated it on a chalk board because you cannot understand a word he says. It was about his friendship with Kim Jong-il. And when translated it made no sense whatsoever! I have to wonder what the translator said to Kim. It is not an act; he is seriously impaired.
    Ha,ha I agree Gary and Omarosa on the same team would be LOL. he would drive her nuts.
    What Trace did should open their eyes , that you can't make the tasks related to amount of donations - otherwise everyone is going to do what he did and not sell anything and then what is the sense of all this. They could stay home and call friends for donations.
    Shoepie and Vonna like this.

Does anyone actually believe Ormorosa raised $15--$20,000 ? ? ? ? If truth be known, Ormorosa would have gone home since he already declared the person who raised the least money should ho home. Don was gunning for 2 people...he had his 2 losers picked out and that was Steve Baldwin for not raising money (no chance to earn any from working) and Brett. Ormorosa lucked out.
    mom2 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Bill Ransic is the only one who (it seems) may have benefited from the experience ... but that was just The Apprentice and not CA. I had never heard of him before the show. The personalities chosen for this "all-star" edition really stink. I would rather see Omarosa a Lisa Lampanelli duke it out and hang each other's head on their walls.
    Bethany Frankel, on Martha Stewart's version, did very well for herself. Omarosba is a familiar name to many who didnt even watch her season, but success? I suppose she made money from places she never would have previously.

I would love to see an update on contestants, not only winners, who benefited from being on The Apprentice.

Trump was correct in telling Brett he was making a mistake coming back. His team targeted him day one. No one wants someone to win a reality show twice.

Trump fires people for logical reasons given this is a game and entertainment. This is not real life business. I cannot believe I am defending hiim. I just got chills.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    She did. Apparantly, she's Him.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

An entire hour with Trump in the boardroom is sheer agony, however.

Bethany Frankel, on Martha Stewart's version, did very well for herself. Omarosba is a familiar name to many who didnt even watch her season, but success? I suppose she made money from places she never would have previously.
    I guess we can say that she did very well for spinning a one-time shot chance on a reality show into becoming a "Celeb" because that's all I'm aware of since then.
    But most people know her name and rep.

Jimmy Kimmel showed portions of an interview Rodman gave. He translated it on a chalk board because you cannot understand a word he says. It was about his friendship with Kim Jong-il. And when translated it made no sense whatsoever! I have to wonder what the translator said to Kim. It is not an act; he is seriously impaired.
    He is! I was just watching reruns of "Celebrity Rehab," and a doctor did brain scans on him that showed significant damage due to alcohol abuse. I used to find him amusing, but not after learning about that.

Trace was on to something with his idea of closing down the store to the public and only taking donations from contacts. Still I admit, he was a bit lucky; it could have gone really badly if the other team just happened to have richer contacts.

The happy medium would have been to put a sign up that said "$100 minimum;" it was a real waste to make a hundred meatballs and only sell 20 or so. And after seeing Omarossa coax a cool thousand out of a passerby, I have no doubt that Trace would have been fired with a vengeance if he lost.

FORT Fan

I love Ivanka's reaction. Priceless!

3/17 show ***spoilers***

Hey, guys, I did start a thread for todays show
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast