+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Per Wiki:

Fired: Bret Michaels - for competing on the show instead of advising Donald Trump in the boardroom like the rest of the past winners.
    Thanks for posting your Wiki quote, JohnnyK.
    I didn't watch last night (and based on the posts here today, hope not to for the rest of the season) and had NO IDEA who "Bret" was. I admit it -- I was embarrassed once I realized who it was because OF COURSE that's who Bret is, but I just couldn't figure it out until it was spelled out for me. I'm a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Bill Ransic is the only one who (it seems) may have benefited from the experience ... but that was just The Apprentice and not CA. I had never heard of him before the show.
    And, of course, Omarosa! Who was she before her season of The Apprentice?
    (I'm going to have to Google Lisa Lampanelli -- I can't for the life of me remember who she is. Or perhaps I should just leave it that way!)
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I am very disappointed he fired Brett, but I am not surprised. Remember how unfair he was in firing Khloe for a past DUI (that he probably already knew about anyway) but kept the drunk Dennis for how long? Trump is an idiot.
    Oh Lord oh Lord I agree with you.

Lately I've also been hating on Trump outside of this show. Him and his recent suing mood. He needs to stop chewing on his own ****.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 03-04-2013 at 09:17 PM.

A few thoughts:
    Britanny is definitely not very smart....it was totally spelled out for her about Omarosa and she still didn't get it. But she was smart enough to know that Trump wouldn't fire Omarosa....Speaking of her, I loved her fiance, Michael Clark Duncan but geeze, it makes me wonder if my opinion of him was accurate....hard to believe anyone could find that woman lovable.
    Trump was an a$$ for the reason to fire Brett....it may not have been the wisest decision to come back on the show, knowing Trump's absurd reasons for firing people at times but it surely didn't bother me if he wanted to raise more money for his charity.
    I happened to read Marilu Henner's blog on NBC site and was very surprised to read what she wrote about Brett on the show they went on to promote their meatballs.
    The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Frontline Flashbacks with Marilu Henner
    If what she says is true, it makes me doubt my opinion of Brett also.
    One of the reasons I watch this silly show with all the inflated egos, is that I get a better look at who these celebs really are...usually their true personality shows up.
    I also watch to see how Trump and his fellow judges are so good at showing both sides of whoever is up for being fired. They all can turn just a phrase into something big.

FORT Fogey

This show is supposed to be about who would be most capable in the business world. With Omarosa, (as a villain), this show is an amateurish version of a scripted show. Of course, the celebrity version of the show is about who can get the most money from their rich friends.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness regarding Omarosa
    she'd gotten with him and SUPPOSEDLY found God!
    She did. Apparantly, she's Him.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox
    I choose to believe every choice DT makes on this show is personal and always about ratings. I knew, after hearing several of Donald's tv interviews last week, that BM was a goner. Couldn't Trump give the man credit for his desire to raise more $$$ for the Diabetes Association? Nope. To Donald, it's all about the stuuuuupid "title" of becoming the Celebrity Apprentice and he thought BM was foolish to think he could win again. BM doesn't care about the title. Gawd!
    He kept Brande over Bret for ratings? BIG mistake then, because Bret is well-loved by many. And I agree, a lot of people really admired Bret's passion for his charity and... that Piers and Donald would make the title more important than the charities shows what idiots both are.
    Oh, and just an aside, could you not call Bret... BM? I just don't think it fits! :p

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I am very disappointed he fired Brett, but I am not surprised. Remember how unfair he was in firing Khloe for a past DUI (that he probably already knew about anyway) but kept the drunk Dennis for how long? Trump is an idiot.

I don't think Piers or Ivanka agreed with him. Neither one of them was kissing up telling him how right he was. He should have fired Brande for not knowing what was going on...who cares how much she raised.
    Agreed on the first part. And yeah, Brande was the one to be fired, just for not taking Omarosa back. Trump's fired for that reason plenty of times. Brande could have brought Bret and Omarosa and one would have gone, so the excuse that Omarosa wasn't going to get fired anyway doesn't fly. She's running scared of Omarosa. Why, I dont know.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Dragonlady, I don't mind what Bret did at all. It's competitive, and part of the game.

And kind of funny, actually.
    Moontat likes this.

I wouldn't put five cents into the pocket of Donald Trump by watching this show. His latest move -- apparent approval of Dennis Rodman's visit to North Korea and stated friendship with its murderous leader Kim John Un.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    And yeah, Brande was the one to be fired, just for not taking Omarosa back. Trump's fired for that reason plenty of times. Brande could have brought Bret and Omarosa and one would have gone, so the excuse that Omarosa wasn't going to get fired anyway doesn't fly. She's running scared of Omarosa. Why, I dont know.
    Really, Spockwhat? You reeeeaaaalllly don't know why she's running scared of Omarosa?
    Heck, I've never even been in the same area code with her and she scares the heebie-jeebies outta me!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

Agreed on the first part. And yeah, Brande was the one to be fired, just for not taking Omarosa back. Trump's fired for that reason plenty of times. Brande could have brought Bret and Omarosa and one would have gone, so the excuse that Omarosa wasn't going to get fired anyway doesn't fly. She's running scared of Omarosa. Why, I dont know.
    I think what really makes me mad is Donald acting like he would have fired Omarosa tonight, but Brande didn't bring her back. HOGWASH! How many times has he looked at one of the choices, said get out, you don't deserve to be here and called someone else in and fire them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Random thoughts:

I love this show because I don't take it seriously. I just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I am looking forward to Gary Busey. I wish he was on Omarosa's team, however.

I really like Donald Jr; I hope we will see him this season.

Ivanka. I don't know what to say. She has the personality of a box of hair.

It appears that Trace doesn't want to be there, but we know he must. I loved him refusing to sell meatballs. It puts a spotlight on how silly tasks are that rely on donations.

Jimmy Kimmel showed portions of an interview Rodman gave. He translated it on a chalk board because you cannot understand a word he says. It was about his friendship with Kim Jong-il. And when translated it made no sense whatsoever! I have to wonder what the translator said to Kim. It is not an act; he is seriously impaired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast