+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

I'm not sure if I can stomach Omarosa. She's too vile. I haven't seen her play before, but knew what her reputation was. I still wasn't prepared for HOW bad she is. This is going to be like Lisa Lampinelli all over again. Maybe, surprisingly, worse.
    Moontat, tapper01 and sparklete like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I wonder how many polyesters had to die to create that industrial strength girdle Omarosa was wearing under that green dress?
    "nervousing" and Raynman558 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

COMPLETELY forgot this was on last night.

Having read this thread, much as I'd like to see Trace and Piers in action again (and one or two others), I have no wish to dirty my eyes and ears with the likes of Omarosa again. I hung in there with that crackpot Lisa Lampanelli. Cannot and WILL not be bothered with Omarosa this time.

Yeah, she supposedly turned over a new leaf after getting with MCD. But, I saw her on another reality show --- AFTER she'd gotten with him and SUPPOSEDLY found God! --- and it was the same old, same old. After MCD died and I saw that pic of her at LAX, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that just MAYBE she HAD changed for the better, and might've been playing the "character" Omarosa that she originated on the first Apprentice she was on, on that show I saw her on.

However, after reading your posts here, her train just pulled into the station with me, and I've booted her off.

Once I've heard that she's gotten canned, if there's anything in terms of a fair number of shows left, I might check it out.

We'll see.

But, after Lampanelli and TWO doses of Omarosa on here, I'm opting out.
    Florimel, spockwhat and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

The main issue is Donald Trump makes decisions in nonsensical ways and forgets the ignorance he has done prior. He forgot that he has fired the person who raised the most money before, Annie over that Surgical nightmare Joan Rivers!
    mom2, CupidGuest, ness and 3 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    The main issue is Donald Trump makes decisions in nonsensical ways and forgets the ignorance he has done prior. He forgot that he has fired the person who raised the most money before, Annie over that Surgical nightmare Joan Rivers!
    I choose to believe every choice DT makes on this show is personal and always about ratings. I knew, after hearing several of Donald's tv interviews last week, that BM was a goner. Couldn't Trump give the man credit for his desire to raise more $$$ for the Diabetes Association? Nope. To Donald, it's all about the stuuuuupid "title" of becoming the Celebrity Apprentice and he thought BM was foolish to think he could win again. BM doesn't care about the title. Gawd!

Oh, and Omorosa hasn't changed at all. Wow...
    spockwhat and Raynman558 like this.

FORT Regular

Trump obviously was mad about Bret coming back as a contestant and wasn't going to let him get far. I don't get why he just didn't tell Bret "advisor or nothing," rather than letting him compete. I would think that it would be a GOOD thing that Bret wanted to come back and be a competitor. It's what winners do. They don't rest on past laurels.

Omarosa is so awful. Like a prior poster, I thought that she might have changed and was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt after Duncan's death, but no. She is horrible and vile and totally rolled the bimbo Brande about the cash register. This show cracks me up because some tasks have nothing to do with anything but calling rich buddies for dough. Kinda stupid... I may be tuning out after many years of watching.

FORT Regular

I don't agree with the tasks being all about fundraising, but if nothing else, that just means the show should offer more money to the eventual CA. The $250,000 winner's check is far less impressive when you've already raised at least $670,000. If he's going to make a big production about it being an all-star season, give the winner $1 million or something like that. The contestants have figured out ways to raise more money each year, yet Donald Trump of all people hasn't added on an extra penny.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I choose to believe every choice DT makes on this show is personal and always about ratings. I knew, after hearing several of Donald's tv interviews last week, that BM was a goner. Couldn't Trump give the man credit for his desire to raise more $$$ for the Diabetes Association? Nope. To Donald, it's all about the stuuuuupid "title" of becoming the Celebrity Apprentice and he thought BM was foolish to think he could win again. BM doesn't care about the title. Gawd!

Oh, and Omorosa hasn't changed at all. Wow...
    I didn't see any of DT's interviews last week because I absolutely cannot stand the man and can BARELY tolerate him with task intros and boardrooms on this show. Having said that, I totally, 1,000% believe you --- and am in total agreement with you, tinderbox --- when you say that with HIM, it's all about personal likes and/or dislikes, and what's going to get him an extra number or two in the ratings.

He LOVES to go around tossing a lighted match into a pool of kerosene. He's waaaaay worse than many a bitch or SOB that I've tangoed with in my day.

And as for the Celebrity Apprentice "title"?

Honestly, how many of us can say that we still hear things about the previous "winners" and how having the CA "title" has been a feather in their cap that enabled them to go on and raise even more money for the charities that they came in and played for?

Speaking strictly FYT, not many, I think.

Not ANY, if truth be told.

I believe DT is living, breathing proof that you can have money, but that DOESN'T mean that you've got any class to go with it.
    Last edited by ness; 03-04-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    FireWoman and tapper01 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I didn't see any of DT's interviews last week because I absolutely cannot stand the man and can BARELY tolerate him with task intros and boardrooms on this show. Having said that, I totally, 1,000% believe you --- and am in total agreement with you, tinderbox --- when you say that with HIM, it's all about personal likes and/or dislikes, and what's going to get him an extra number or two in the ratings.

He LOVES to go around tossing a lighted match into a pool of kerosene. He's waaaaay worse than many a bitch or SOB that I've tangoed with in my day.

And as for the Celebrity Apprentice "title"?

Honestly, how many of us can say that we still hear things about the previous "winners" and how having the CA "title" has been a feather in their cap that enabled them to go on and raise even more money for the charities that they came in and played for?

Speaking strictly FYT, not many, I think.

Not ANY, if truth be told.

I believe DT is living, breathing proof that you can have money, but that DOESN'T mean that you've got any class to go with it.
    Bill Ransic is the only one who (it seems) may have benefited from the experience ... but that was just The Apprentice and not CA. I had never heard of him before the show. The personalities chosen for this "all-star" edition really stink. I would rather see Omarosa a Lisa Lampanelli duke it out and hang each other's head on their walls.
    mom2 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am very disappointed he fired Brett, but I am not surprised. Remember how unfair he was in firing Khloe for a past DUI (that he probably already knew about anyway) but kept the drunk Dennis for how long? Trump is an idiot.

I don't think Piers or Ivanka agreed with him. Neither one of them was kissing up telling him how right he was. He should have fired Brande for not knowing what was going on...who cares how much she raised.
    CupidGuest likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast