+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

I love this show.

I am fine with him firing Brett. When it became clear that he had the biggest target on his back, I was not interested in seeing that played out every week. It would become, "how can we make Brett fail."

Trace, settle down. Piers is no threat to your ego. Just play the game. Had his team lost, no one was able to be a hard worker to compensate for lack of rich friends. That is a huge flaw in this show. I don't think that should be a factor in who stays and who goes.

Brande is afraid of Omarosa! She didn't want to risk working with her having brought her into the board room. And he would have kept Omorosa over Brande, for sure.

Omorosa was set to marry Michael Clark Duncan (Green Mile) this past January. He died in July.

They said there was a difference of 80k missing, but just let it hang there that Omarosa wasnt telling them the total she had come up! Pierce kept saying that she stole it--isnt that defamation of character or something? Nobody had any proof that the money was missing and nobody forced Oma to tell the truth! So stupid. Someone counted that money to get the totals needed to announce a winner, so where did that amount come from?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Nobody had any proof that the money was missing and nobody forced Oma to tell the truth! So stupid. Someone counted that money to get the totals needed to announce a winner, so where did that amount come from?
    I agree! Why didn't they (trump, ivanka or piers) actually lay out the actual monetary figures? I suspect there was fudging on each person's part, but also some deliberate manipulation of numbers by Omarosa. BTW, she is such a snipey, miserable person.... hard to believe that someone would actually want to marry her (I was sad to hear of Michael's passing last summer and thought he was a gentle man). Obviously, there is more than meets the eye with her.
    cablejockey and Shoepie like this.

I forgot it was on.I would have only tuned in for Brett, and I hear he's gone. Nobody left is worth watching, another show that is off my list.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Donny Boy was gonna fire him right off the bat anyway because he had the nerve to turn him down as a judge. That's why he kept harping on it. O should have gone, she lied to everyone about how much they all raised so no one will ever know. Brandy was right, O would never have been fired on the first episode.

Btw, I thought since she had been engaged she had turned her life and behavior around. I was wondering what the new O would be like. Nevermind, same ole same ole.
    I knew Brett would have a target on his back as he was the only winner, but if this was a reason - and Omarosa did create a question about money - then I call foul as well.

If I had been Brett I'd refused anyway. Just because there is at times a contract saying you could come back for another show - there are ENOUGH people who have played "CA" to return.

Frankly, I'd had only losers return, well save Omarosa who makes a LIVING nearly playing this game.

I have a feeling our runner-up in this show - Trace - isn't long for this show too for a similar reason. ESPECIALLY since Trump decided to have Piers Morgan as a judge, and there was some animosity I read that Adkins didn't think Morgan should've won.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock
    I have a feeling our runner-up in this show - Trace - isn't long for this show too for a similar reason. ESPECIALLY since Trump decided to have Piers Morgan as a judge, and there was some animosity I read that Adkins didn't think Morgan should've won.
    I don't think Trace will last either, but partly because he had the cahoonies to call the show for what it was, fundraising from stars, and didn't bother putting on a show of selling meatballs to the public. I'm sure Trump would hate it if everyone started doing what Trace did.

Why do we watch this crap? I've always known Trumps decisions were based on whims, but last night's decision was beyond ridiculous. I will be putting my best effort forward to skip next week, and all the weeks after. It's hard to avoid the trainwreck though.

As for Stephen, I understand why he did what he did, but the blantantly honest vocalizing of it was really stupid. What goes around, come around... why would anyone want to raise money for him?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

As for Stephen, I understand why he did what he did, but the blantantly honest vocalizing of it was really stupid. What goes around, come around... why would anyone want to raise money for him?
    The way this game works makes saving donors for oneself the best strategy. I wish they'd change it so that all money a team raises would go towards the team total, but that 80% of the money non-project manager contestants raise from "personal" donors would go to each individual's charity.
    mom2, CupidGuest and Shoepie like this.

Omarosa is a huge snake and anyone who trusts two words that comes out of her mouth is crazy. I mean she cost the guy in her season a win with her lies. Brett was screwed with picking Omarosa and by the fact that Dump Truck(the Donald) had it in for him and loves Omarosa.smh.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was trying to figure out what I would have done and really, Brandy would have been gone if she hadn't chosen Brett. Perhaps if she would have displayed some intelligence and said the things about Omarosa that everyone else did ... she might have stood a chance.

So now ... Trump should invite Brett back to be a judge in return for a nice contribution to Brett's charity
    cablejockey and CupidGuest like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I am rooting for Dennis to win it and blow them all away! Actually, after Dennis I wouldn't mind the following to win: Trace, Dee Snyder; Pen; Lil John; the rest who cares!!!
    Dennis and Gary Final 2 !

By the way ... the remaining power team better watch their backs around Omarosa who will do exactly what Brett said. ... back stab them all.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast