+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Re: 3/3 Celebrity Apprentice 6 Premiere

Trump: "It was incredulous to me...". What???
    CupidGuest likes this.

good grief don, he wanted to raise more $ for diabetes. get it through your stupid coif.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Absolute horrible decision. The fact that Trump, a huge sports fan, can't respect a champions desire to comeback and win again is mind boggling. What a self indulgent idiot.

And...Trump has done what I was hoping he would NOT do...fire Bret! I turned the TV off as soon as he did
    so!
    Moontat and VAgirl79 like this.

Donny Boy was gonna fire him right off the bat anyway because he had the nerve to turn him down as a judge. That's why he kept harping on it. O should have gone, she lied to everyone about how much they all raised so no one will ever know. Brandy was right, O would never have been fired on the first episode.

Btw, I thought since she had been engaged she had turned her life and behavior around. I was wondering what the new O would be like. Nevermind, same ole same ole.
    Florimel and tapper01 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

SO not happy right now. I absolutely love Bret. What a joke. I only know him from his first season on this show, beyond being vaguely aware of Poison and the dating show stupidity. I just really liked him immediately and was so excited he was back.

Trump was blatant in his gunning for the guy, all because he dared to have the guts to try again instead of just acting as an adviser. So disappointing. I'm not even excited to watch anymore. And CA is my favorite of all the reality competition shows that I watch (DWTS, AI, PR).

And I am less than enthused to be watching Omarosa and her nutcase self for who knows how long this season. Brett's biggest mistake was picking her. Among other things, from her ramblings about the Bible, apparently thinks she is God, with her "vengeance is mine" bit. I didn't see the first CA, but I saw the first regular Apprentice season when it aired. She is as vile and disgusting as I remember her.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 03-03-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    CupidGuest, Kip and jucamer like this.

I am rooting for Dennis to win it and blow them all away! Actually, after Dennis I wouldn't mind the following to win: Trace, Dee Snyder; Pen; Lil John; the rest who cares!!!
    FireWoman likes this.

I was disappointed that he fired Brett first! It should have been Omarosa or Brandi the project manager. I new who everyone was except for her so my question is....who is she?
    tapper01 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Per Wiki:

Fired: Bret Michaels - for competing on the show instead of advising Donald Trump in the boardroom like the rest of the past winners.
    ...seriously? What the hell, Trump. You manage to make me hate you more every season. Make that every episode.

FORT Fogey

What Trump should have done was fire Omarosa and not asked Brande who she wanted to bring back to the boardroom. Trump should have said that Omarosa was off by $80,000, which would have been a good reason to fire Omarosa. But, Omarosa is a villain, like Tierra from the Bachelor. Those in reality TV think they need a villain. I didn't see Omarosa's season, but I've heard she's a villain, and I'm not interested in watching villains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast