+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

AND THE WINNER IS... (TV-PG)

THE FINALISTS MUST EXECUTE THEIR CHARITY EVENT BEFORE DONALD TRUMP CROWNS THIS SEASONíS WINNER IN THE LIVE FINALE Live from New York City, itís The Celebrity Apprentice season finale. The finalists scramble to finish in time for their celebrity charity event, and for the first time ever, the two finalists must work together to make sure their variety show goes off without a hitch. With 10 Celebrities performing, itís the biggest finale event to date. In the end, Donald Trump makes his final decision, live Ė who will be fired, and who will become The Celebrity Apprentice. Boardroom advisors Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

The Celebrity Apprentice Ultimate Preview: ...and the Winner is...

It has come down to Arsenio Hall and Clay Aiken battling it out for the title of this season's Celebrity Apprentice. It will come as no surprise on Sunday May 20 when Donald Trump calls Clay's name as the winner, rightfully so, but for those intrigued by what goes on and to see Clay face off with Aubrey one last time, here is your final ultimate preview for the season. (We're glad to see people actually showed up to Arsenio's party. That lineup was starting to worry us).

The Celebrity Apprentice Ultimate Preview: ...and the Winner is... - Stars Videos

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    The Celebrity Apprentice Ultimate Preview: ...and the Winner is...

It has come down to Arsenio Hall and Clay Aiken battling it out for the title of this season's Celebrity Apprentice. It will come as no surprise on Sunday May 20 when Donald Trump calls Clay's name as the winner, rightfully so, but for those intrigued by what goes on and to see Clay face off with Aubrey one last time, here is your final ultimate preview for the season. (We're glad to see people actually showed up to Arsenio's party. That lineup was starting to worry us).

The Celebrity Apprentice Ultimate Preview: ...and the Winner is... - Stars Videos
    Wait - did this just say that Clay won??? Or did I read it wrong? I can't look at the video right now, if that clears it up.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Wait - did this just say that Clay won??? Or did I read it wrong? I can't look at the video right now, if that clears it up.
    It does read that way ... but I think it's an opinion?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hope it's not - you're not supposed to post things in here without having the spoiler tag!

This is a SPOILER thread - no tag needed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

That was just the author's prediction. The winner will be chosen live on Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This is a SPOILER thread - no tag needed.
    Since when did CA have a spoiler thread???? We've always had a thread that started a few minutes before the show started. If this has changed let me know and I will not come here any longer.
    Last edited by jucamer; 05-18-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Srsly has been starting threads all season that give information about the upcoming show...that thread then morphs into the show thread once the show begins. The word SPOILERS is noted in the title as well as the date of the episode.

You can view it as a spoiler for the upcoming show, or wait until the show airs to post in it as a show thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Srsly has been starting threads all season that give information about the upcoming show...that thread then morphs into the show thread once the show begins. The word SPOILERS is noted in the title as well as the date of the episode.

You can view it as a spoiler for the upcoming show, or wait until the show airs to post in it as a show thread.
    Yes, previews of the upcoming show - but there is a link here to a spoiler site - and then others commented about it - that is different. We've never had a spoiler thread for CA - only west coast spoilers while the east coast is watching. Since this is no longer the case, I won't come into this thread anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast