+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Debbie and Dee singing together was AMAZING?????

Trump, you LIE LIKE A RUG!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Ness, I wish I could "like" your last post 100 times. Aubrey sounds just like 1000 other girl Pop singers out there. Debbie...I used to LOVE you, had posters, tapes and sang and danced to you every night. Please go away now. LOL The crowd went crazy when Dee started rocking.
    My favorite part of all of this has been watching Arsenio and clay become such close friends.
    It's refreshing to have finalists who are good friends instead of arch enemies. Although, I must admit, it is more boring.

I thought we might have a Lisa v. Aubrey finale, although Lisa v. Dayanna would have been more dramatic.

Whomever the winner is tonight, both Arsenio and Clay might be able to do a good team road show of comedy and music for charity.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 05-20-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Yikes - Clay raised twice as much as Arsenio. Looks like a Clay win!

I was hoping for an Arsenio win - but wouldn't be too upset to see Clay take it....
    ness likes this.

On the money . . .

Clay won it, I do believe.

$301-some-odd-thousand for his charity.

VERY good!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I thought celebrity contestants were not allowed to donate to each other's teams or opposite teams...

I missed the $$ totals.

Clay v Arsenio

Arsenio.

Wow.

Nice reception!

Clay.

Wow, too!

Very nice!

They both deserve that SO much!

And they both look so GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Debbie and Dee singing together was AMAZING?????

Trump, you LIE LIKE A RUG!
    Trump uses the word "amazing" for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I thought celebrity contestants were not allowed to donate to each other's teams or opposite teams...
    If they are it should be changed. There's just something mean spirited about about doing that in the splashy way that she did it!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    If they are it should be changed. There's just something mean spirited about about doing that in the splashy way that she did it!
    I agree, it bothers me too! I felt bad for Arsenio. He looked sad and I would have apologized so many times if I were Lisa.

+ Reply to Thread