+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

I wish Tia had womanned up like Victoria and Dayana did about Aubrey and Lisa.

I mean, what're they gonna do?

Put a contract out on her, or something???
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Lisa gives money to Clay and she's got the brass ones to stand outside and play the barker to call out for anybody who has money for Arsenio to step up?

Oh, Jesus.

That woman is going to roast in hell.
    Moontat likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Actually, Tea, the men that are not there now in the live show is because they are in one of the two teams on tape. They're coming up later.

Arsenio: "George Lopez sent us five grand!"

Lisa: "How many pesos is that???"

Can we deport her, now?
    cablejockey and Moontat like this.

I feel sorry for that drag queen having to impersonate Lisa L.
    Moontat and jucamer like this.

Aubrey is now a blonde - still a skank
    Moontat and tapper01 like this.

Clay . . .

Lisa does NOT have a heart and willingness to help you out!

LISA HATES ARSENIO, IS PISSED THAT SHE'S ON HIS TEAM, AND WANTS TO STICK IT TO HIM!!!!!!!

MY GOD, MAN, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE???????????

I wonder what she would do if Clay gave 5000 of that to Arsenio
    ness likes this.

Aubrey's clown-car-colored hair works really well in this carnival setting, don't y'all think?
    march and xmaskat like this.

It sure was good to see Clay and Arsenio hug after the curtains came down!

What in the Nane of God does Debbie have on?

Aubrey seems to have a new weave for tonight.

+ Reply to Thread