+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I hope it's not - you're not supposed to post things in here without having the spoiler tag!
    I watched the video. It does NOT say who wins. It is about the finale, where we find out the winner. I didn't even read anything that said the person thought who won Only who they supported.
    Srsly likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I watched the video. It does NOT say who wins. It is about the finale, where we find out the winner. I didn't even read anything that said the person thought who won Only who they supported.
    Yes. No spoilers in that preview. It is interesting. Nothing is given away. Watch it.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    i hope it's not - you're not supposed to post things in here without having the spoiler tag!

it's impossible to have a spoiler to an event that hasn't happened yet! The champion will be crowned "live" tonight. Nobody knows who won yet, not even donald trump.

Clay and Arsenio were on The WEndy Williams show together on Friday. They kidded around a lot. Both are convinced they will win. Arsenio mentioned some big names he called on for money, such as Eddie Murphy. Makes me wonder if Clay has as many big name, big money contacts.

Oh, is the winner based on the amount of money they raise alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    it's impossible to have a spoiler to an event that hasn't happened yet! The champion will be crowned "live" tonight. Nobody knows who won yet, not even donald trump.

I'm pretty sure Donnie Boy knows who he is picking.....
    BuckeyeAddict and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes. No spoilers in that preview. It is interesting. Nothing is given away. Watch it.
    Thanks Shoepie! And I see Aubrey still doesn't get that she is not in charge & she is still batting her eyes at DT
    tapper01 likes this.

That's one thing I am not looking forward to and that is seeing both Lisa and Aubrey yet again. I am sure we will hear Aubrey say that it is all because of her if Clay wins.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 05-20-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    That's one thing I am not looking forward to and that is seeing both Lisa and Aubrey yet again. I am sure we will hear Aubrey say that it is all because of her if Clay wins.
    She'll take credit if Arsenio wins too. That girl is her own biggest fan. Oh. And. Go Clay!
    AZChristian, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Clay kept saying he wants to see Debbie's cousin's work before putting paint on the wall. Why doesn't she send him a picture with her iPhone?

Hey, y'all!

Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread